Tipping #104 | Montreal 2010 - Congrats elle-marie! - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 07:15 PM   #211
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #104 | Montreal 2010 - Day 7!

Congrats elle-marie! Thanks everyone for playing and hope you enjoyed the tournament!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 08:32 PM   #212
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #104 | Montreal 2010 - Congrats elle-marie!

Congrats elle-marie

Txs for the scores
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 10:39 PM   #213
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tipping #104 | Montreal 2010 - Day 7!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan_77 View Post
Final is over. Anyway, you previously picked Zvonareva and you should mention when you are changing your pick.
OMG im totally crazy!!! hahah...sorry, I dont have time even to look when they play hahah!
in middle of my exams!
but tnx!

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 05:29 AM   #214
country flag Inktrailer

Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of

Well done elle-marie! And thanks tennisfan_77 for running

Thought this tournament would never end!

Vika Azarenka // Shahar Peer // Virginie Razzano // Caro Wozniacki// Flavia Pennetta

Elena Baltacha // Katie O'Brien // Anne Keothavong // Sarah Borwell // Melanie South // Naomi Cavaday

Tipping Titles 2010: Miami, Rome, Eastbourne, Stanford
Inktrailer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 06:59 AM   #215
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Elle and well done Tennisfan for dealing with all this scheduling mess created by rain
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #216
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Rankings updated HERE.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 01:51 PM   #217
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

OMG, I even didn't hope to win, it's so unexpected. Thanks to everyone for congrats.
And thanks Tennisfan and ma re.
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote