Dia Evtimova Thread - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2010, 05:45 AM   #346
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has disabled reputation
Re: Dia Evtimova Thread

Awful draw for Dia in US Open. She will fane the 1st seed Akgul Amanmuradova from Uzbekistan.

Tsvetana Pironkova
kr1s71an is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2010, 07:29 AM   #347
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1s71an View Post
Awful draw for Dia in US Open. She will fane the 1st seed Akgul Amanmuradova from Uzbekistan.
That is just awful indeed. With every other opponent Dia could of had some chance but in this match she will be totally demolished. I don't want to sound pesimistic but how could I not be.

Tsvetana Pironkova Grigor Dimitrov

Youngsters - Viktoriya Tomova & Dimitar Kuzmanov
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 12:22 AM   #348
country flag kr1s71an

The rain stopped the match between Dia and Akgul Amanmuradova at 1-3 ;@

Tsvetana Pironkova
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 07:25 PM   #349
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Moscow 2010

Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:14 PM   #350
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

25k Ystad Final

Dia Evtimova def. Jana Cepelova 6-3 6-4

Well done Dia. Her fifth title but first 25k won. All previous were 10ks. Haide

Tsvetana Pironkova Grigor Dimitrov

Youngsters - Viktoriya Tomova & Dimitar Kuzmanov
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 10:57 AM   #351
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Bad Gastein
1R Q Evtimova def. Klaffner 6-1 6-0 cmonnnnnnnnnnn one more to WTA QF
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #352
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Nicola Hofmanova 3-6 6-4 6-3 to reach a wta QF(she was down a break in the second set, and was up two breaks in the third, lost her serve but broke to finish the match.)

She is so cute and in fantastic shape! Loved her black midriff-baring outfit today. I like her, hope to see more of her in the future.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:42 PM   #353
country flag kr1s71an

She will play Patricia Mayr-Achleitner in the Quarters. I hope she will play well and somehow beat her

Tsvetana Pironkova
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 11:26 AM   #354
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lost quite badly 2 and 2. Was overpowered. Her lack of power on the serve was exposed a bit, also her lack of power off the ground. But I still like her game, very watchable. Perhaps she can improve her power.
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #355
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of

US OPEN

QR1: Dia Evtimova def Alexandra Cadantu ROU (31) 4-6 6-3 7-5 //Her first GS win
QR2: Dia Evtimova vs Ling Zhang HKG

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 12:05 AM   #356
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

My report from QR1:
Cadantu-Evtimova:
This “Battle of the Balkans” quickly turned into a loud screamfest. Both girls had very loud grunts. Evtimova is basically a brainless ballbasher and Cadantu is one of those clay court moonballers, except she had a really strong backhand and played very aggressive from that side. I saw most of the third set. It was really competitive and there were some nice rallies in this match. Dia would say “Haide” after every point she won, even UEs (see, I told you guys Georgatou wasn’t the only one). Evtimova sort of looks like Benesova and Cadantu looks like Jovanovski from far away but when you get closer she looks sort of like a mix between Jovanovski and Liezel Huber . It was sort of a sloppy match but basically it was just a lot of long rallies usually ending in UEs. But it was very entertaining and exciting

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #357
country flag kr1s71an

Dia Evtimova won the $50,000+H tournament in Zagreb! That's the best tournament that she won so far (she had only $25,000 title before that).

$50,000+H Zagreb 2011

R32: Dia EVTIMOVA (BUL) (7) defeated Paula ORMAECHEA (ARG) 6-2 6-4
R16: Dia EVTIMOVA (BUL) (7) defeated Nicole CLERICO (ITA) 7-5 6-0
QF: Dia EVTIMOVA (BUL) (7) defeated Katalin MAROSI (HUN) 6-3 6-4
SF: Dia EVTIMOVA (BUL) (7) defeated Bibiane SCHOOFS (NED) 6-3 6-3
F: Dia EVTIMOVA (BUL) (7) defeated Anastasia PIVOVAROVA (RUS) (2) 6-2 6-2

Tsvetana Pironkova
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 12:23 PM   #358
country flag HowardH

Nicely done on the 50k title.
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 05:15 AM   #359
country flag HowardH

Dia is in Auckland for the qualies. Today I watched her practice with the Pliskova sisters. She was hitting her groundstrokes pretty well and probably winning most of the the rallies.
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:42 PM   #360
country flag HowardH

Three pictures I took of Dia practising in Auckland on Fri Dec 30. She was lovely and kind enough to pose for me for the third pic.

And the three pics together in an album, although something is wrong with the preview for the first pic: http://imgur.com/a/43qt3#YDVNL

Last edited by HowardH : Jan 3rd, 2012 at 10:36 AM.