2010 ITA Summer Circuit - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2010, 04:59 PM   #46
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 ITA Summer Circuit

sorry, it's private. If you wanna see please message me so I can give you the address, you can be my friend
Or I should make another outlet for pictures..blog isn't good, have to separately upload pics one by one
any suggestions, anyone?
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #47
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
sorry, it's private. If you wanna see please message me so I can give you the address, you can be my friend
Or I should make another outlet for pictures..blog isn't good, have to separately upload pics one by one
any suggestions, anyone?

Im new to using it, so that a limit on my recommendation, but http://posterous.com/ seems to be the hot site for using one location to update multiple social media sites.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #48
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
Im new to using it, so that a limit on my recommendation, but http://posterous.com/ seems to be the hot site for using one location to update multiple social media sites.
thx for the info
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 03:30 AM   #49
country flag fantic

made an acct (look my sig), but 2nd serve do you mean Riviera Circuit (so few) or Stanford WTA?
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 09:16 PM   #50
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
made an acct (look my sig), but 2nd serve do you mean Riviera Circuit (so few) or Stanford WTA?
Could be both!!! One of your posts referred to you uploading pictures, and since I like your posts, I thought I'd like to see the pictures too.
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 01:37 AM   #51
country flag fantic

ok but my pics aren't that high quality
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 05:09 AM   #52
country flag 2nd_serve

Sometimes, I see a player's name and think the name sounds familiar and a picture lets me remember.
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 06:00 AM   #53
country flag fantic

To think of it, I already uploaded pics of Riviera at my blog

And thank God I uploaded all the photos of BW & SD before I lost the camera
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 01:40 PM   #54
country flag fantic

Interesting results;

KATE FULLER(UGA) d ANAMIKA BHARGAVA(PEPP) 3,3
JOELLE KISSELL (NC St) d ALEXANDRA ANGHELESCU(UGA) 3,4
COURTNEY COLLINS(MEMPHIS) d GINA SUAREZ(UNC) 46, 62, 10(4)
CHELCIE ABAJIAN (ILLINOIS) d FEATHERSTON(UNC) 2,3
ALEX CLAY(ALABAMA) d VIET HA NGO(GT) 2,3
NIDA HAMILTON d LAUREN MCHALE 75, 64
ALEX CLAY d KERI WONG 63, 46, 10(10)

QUARTERFINAL

ALEX CLAY d KATE FULLER 61, 26, 10(10)
ERIN VIERRA(VIRGINIA) d NIDA HAMILTON 1,0
MARY CLAYTON(DUKE) d JOCELYN FFRIEND(UNC) 36, 62, 10(5)
COURTNEY COLLINS (MEMPHIS) d EMILY FRASER(VIRGINIA) 2,3

SEMI

CLAY d VIERRA 4,3
CLATON d COLLINS 2,0

FINAL

CLAYTON d CLAY 46, 63, 10(5)

So both finalists will play at WAATC in October.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 04:35 PM   #55
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Where was Lacey Smyth and Alison Ramos?
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 04:37 PM   #56
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
Where was Lacey Smyth and Alison Ramos?
Dunno, but I do know that Alison was interning
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles