Maria Sharapova GIFS? - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #166
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova GIFS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
Our faves have equally awkward serves.

Quote:

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #167
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 08:47 PM   #168
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:10 PM   #169
country flag GrafMariaPetraK

GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 12:26 AM   #170
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

^ Rofl
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 06:45 AM   #171
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

from espn night session coverage of the 2nd rd. uso'10

*extra* thought i post it too for his fans since he was part of the night sched
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 06:50 AM   #172
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Too much hotness in one post.
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 09:58 AM   #173
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

What was that? Is it like introduction for USO for players who play the night session?
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 01:01 AM   #174
country flag Sp!ffy

^Yup. All the top players have one of those mini-introductions.
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 02:39 PM   #175
country flag Izzie.

Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizeT View Post
from espn night session coverage of the 2nd rd. uso'10

*extra* thought i post it too for his fans since he was part of the night sched

Is there a video of this? I haven't been home for one of her matches yet (I've been at the USO instead haha) so I haven't been able to see it!

robson • petko • vika • watson • sloane
Izzie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 06:35 AM   #176
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody know the original video for those GIFs? Everyone keeps asking me where my avatar came from and I can't answer.
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 05:39 PM   #177
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

^http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/ca...4117108pHqwTat

ignore the intro just skip to 0:30,sorry there is no sound and it's not the whole match,i had problems with the program i used
but you can still see the whole intro
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #178
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Thank you so much bro.
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 07:28 PM   #179
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizeT View Post
^http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/ca...4117108pHqwTat

ignore the intro just skip to 0:30,sorry there is no sound and it's not the whole match,i had problems with the program i used
but you can still see the whole intro
I can't see the link because I'm from Chile
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 12:43 AM   #180
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote