Paula De Man - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2009, 03:32 PM   #1
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light
Paula De Man

This is forum to celebrate the results of Paula De Man who is a junior Dutch tennis player who plays Junior ITF Tournaments and represents Netherlands in Junior FED Cup.

She is sure to be an up and coming player over the next few years.

She recently reached the final of Dutch Championships and finished runner up.

blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 09:41 AM   #2
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice
Re: Paula De Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocke View Post
She recently reached the final of Dutch Championships and finished runner up.
Dutch championships up to age 16 that was
she is not playing very high yet, but she is young, so we'll see how she develops
I don't think many people will be writing in this thread just yet though...

Ana, Arantxa, Andrea, Sorana, Eleni, Aravane, Ashley, Alona, Valeria, Paula, Nicole, Misa, Josanne
JandeV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 03:43 PM   #3
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

oh I almost totally missed it! But she played her first senior's tournament this week!
10K in Bree, Belgium.

came through the qualies, got beaten in the first round main, by Anouk Delefortrie (Bel), 6-4 6-3

doubles: together with Gabriela van de Graaf, they reached the semifinals and lost against the numbers 2 seed in the supertiebreak.

she is still only 16 years old, not bad at all!

Ana, Arantxa, Andrea, Sorana, Eleni, Aravane, Ashley, Alona, Valeria, Paula, Nicole, Misa, Josanne
JandeV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 10:28 PM   #4
country flag Elaine<<

Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice

I went to school with her! Although she is younger and does VWO I believe...

I hope she'll come far in tennis, she always seemed like a nice girl.
Elaine<< is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote