Thursday OOP - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM   #46
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thursday OOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
Anna is totally out of form.
Well this is an outdoors tournament.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #47
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Groth holds for 6-3 2nd set at 40-30 from 30-0 to 30-15 to 40-30 to 40-40 (ace there). The match was 56 minutes 8 seconds long.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #48
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Back to the ITF for you sweetheart, you're done.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 05:02 PM   #49
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

"Good" for Caro Danish Open with In form players... (Groth)

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:17 PM   #50
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Bally is playing so well! 6-4, 2-0
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #51
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Fran!
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:42 PM   #52
country flag columbus

columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice columbus is just really nice

dumb british slut baltacha
columbus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote