-*-*-USO Series-*-*- Cincy babyyy! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 09:06 AM   #1
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
-*-*-USO Series-*-*- Cincy babyyy!

Finally The USO Series starts!
It's hard to evaluate Shahar's chance and performance with all the coach mess so I guess all we can do it hope for the best and cross our fingers for her.
Draw will be out Tomorrow I think, however, I just really wanted to open the thread

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png

Last edited by justine schnyder : Aug 10th, 2010 at 07:47 PM.
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 09:09 AM   #2
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: -*-*-USO Series-*-*- Stanford!

This forum can always use the girly touch for the titles
Go Shahar You like USA, USA likes you. I expect good things.

How have you been Neta?

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 08:32 PM   #3

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

I like US too
Yeah I was in posts mood this morning

I'm fine, nothing special you know (although a few days off or so would be great, I'll have to wait a month for this happen though)
you?

Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 10:55 PM   #4

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday is my last test of the degree.
Problem is, I keep sucking in the practice test and I'm scared I'll have to do Moed B.
Its weird, I sould care less and I just be exstatic to finish with uni.
Hopefully things work out okay, they always do somehow so I'm just staying positive.

I like USA too, so much as a matter of fact, that I'm gonna throw lots of money and travel there with friends Can't wait. Will be a nice scenary after finishing uni (וזה גם טיול לפני צבא ). So yeah! I'm even planning on going to the US Open for one day! I made the plans for the trip, and somehow in a miraculous way, I found out I'm in new york the exact time the first week of the US Open takes place. How crazy is that?

You won't see me on TV though, I'll just gonna get the cheapest tickets I can to the outside court, it should be 50$ which is affordable for a dream come true I guess

******** Survivor
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 04:34 AM   #5
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

shahar plays against hantuchova in first round. pretty difficult imo
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 06:16 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
Sunday is my last test of the degree.
Problem is, I keep sucking in the practice test and I'm scared I'll have to do Moed B.
Its weird, I sould care less and I just be exstatic to finish with uni.
Hopefully things work out okay, they always do somehow so I'm just staying positive.

I like USA too, so much as a matter of fact, that I'm gonna throw lots of money and travel there with friends Can't wait. Will be a nice scenary after finishing uni (וזה גם טיול לפני צבא ). So yeah! I'm even planning on going to the US Open for one day! I made the plans for the trip, and somehow in a miraculous way, I found out I'm in new york the exact time the first week of the US Open takes place. How crazy is that?

You won't see me on TV though, I'll just gonna get the cheapest tickets I can to the outside court, it should be 50$ which is affordable for a dream come true I guess
omg congrats! how did it go??
Even if you will have to go to moed b, don't take it hard, it's not easy for everybody, just do your best until you'll get a good/decent grade
I forgot you did atuda.. so when are you going the army?
Wow I'm so jealous! I wish I'd be at USA, or anywhere in the world lol.. USA will be my trip אחרי הצבא.. that's the plan anyway.
so you're going to New York in few weeks? with your friends?have you bought the tickets already?

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 08:42 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
omg congrats! how did it go??
Even if you will have to go to moed b, don't take it hard, it's not easy for everybody, just do your best until you'll get a good/decent grade
I forgot you did atuda.. so when are you going the army?
Wow I'm so jealous! I wish I'd be at USA, or anywhere in the world lol.. USA will be my trip אחרי הצבא.. that's the plan anyway.
so you're going to New York in few weeks? with your friends?have you bought the tickets already?
It didn't went well. I have a bad feeling
Yeah. I'm joining at the end of the year.

USA is the best hopefully I'll still say it after my trip there
Yeah, going with friends, bought tickets, hotels, everything..
Maybe when you are going to the USA (when are you finishing?) I can give you a few tips on the trip.

******** Survivor
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 08:21 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
It didn't went well. I have a bad feeling
Yeah. I'm joining at the end of the year.

USA is the best hopefully I'll still say it after my trip there
Yeah, going with friends, bought tickets, hotels, everything..
Maybe when you are going to the USA (when are you finishing?) I can give you a few tips on the trip.
when will you get the grade?
God I'm so jealous of you!!! I'd love to have some tips and everything, ofcourse!
I'll go to USA after I finish.. How ever, I have some time until then.. (until March 12..)

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 09:02 PM   #9

In a few days I should get it..

Shahar is down 0*-3. She is losing every big point
hopefully its just lack of match practice get a game already please

******** Survivor
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 09:03 PM   #10

0-4 you are a joke Shahar....

******** Survivor
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 09:13 PM   #11

0-6

I don't know what Shahar did during the time-off but it wasn't practicing.

Seems like the Pablo-gate affected her really hard. Very worrying.

******** Survivor
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 10:16 PM   #12

Second set for Shahar 6-4.. much better! fight and win it!

******** Survivor
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #13

Shahar leads 4-2.. saving 3BPs. 2 Aces in that game.

Too many DFs

Break now, kadima!!

******** Survivor
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 10:30 PM   #14

Shahar breaks to 5*-2

Now serve it out, kadima

******** Survivor
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 10:32 PM   #15

Broken to love. Shahar

******** Survivor