Tournaments 2009~2010 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2010, 06:17 AM   #106
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tournaments 2009~2010

gouci yeah I should do the tennisbuddy thing

And tennisbuddy how dare you laugh at the result!! You know I'm a Trojan fan!!

Well it was ALL the winds' fault!! And Boren is REALLY good, it's not a shame to lose..

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2010, 07:35 AM   #107
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't watch much of Bisharat's game 'cause I was concentrating on USC and Florida bound players , but she seemed to do fine.

Wil try to watch more of Bisharat : Boren match.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 25th, 2010, 07:12 AM   #108
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Carson Challenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
Boren beating Christian 1 and 0
April Bisharat destroyed her 1st round qualifying 6-0,6-1.

Then Bisharat defeated Brynn Boren 6-4, 7-6(5).
Boren was on fire almost serving Kaitlyn Christian a double bagel the day before.

Next Bisharat takes on the highest remaining seed in qualifying for a spot in the main draw.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2010, 05:43 AM   #109
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

I'm daily watching and reporting from my blog, on Carson.

And.

Forget about stopping the notorious Taube streak next season. STAN just might repeat the NCAA win

FG, Gibbs is like a power-up version of Christian, and Ahn is just ROCK solid, and powerful as hell

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 28th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #110
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Re: Carson Challenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
The 1st round of qualifying results are up with some interesting results.

Our own Amalgamate hasn't been posting lately.
She's probably been busy playing tournaments. Maybe she played the Carson Challenger?
If she did I bet she won big today.
yeah it's kinda disturbing No congratulatory comment from her after Stanford's

dramatic win?? Is she really at Carson? Hope she's well

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 07:15 PM   #111
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

71st Santa Ana Open

link

mostly college and college-bound players.

AND Christian and Tan are playing mixed doubles.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 10:42 AM   #112
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Bank of the West

Gibbs vs Capra

Watching this match itself was worth the trip

Saw Capra play for the first time (Capra? The Legendary filmmaker Frank??? )
Capra is a smart player. Can utilize moon balls when in pinch, can effectively use angles to create an open court. Seems there is a 'Capra Zone', angled near net-side of the ad court. She nails a sharp back-hand to that spot, and when the opponent returns a weak & short ball, attack it with volley. Pretty effective. Serve
was good too, producing aces from time to time.
She also had a habit of conversing with the wall and sure had temper too.
Poor racket, it was bruised many times

Gibbs was consistent, in that she sent the ball deep, whenever in offense or defense, not giving Capra easy chances for a putaway. Moreover I was MUCH impressed with her ROS. I dunno whether she read Capra's serve particularly, or she reads opponents' serve well generally, but she was pretty effective. Her aggressive ROS created many favorable chances. She was often waiting way inside the baseline when countering Capra's 2nd serve (of course if Capra managed to return HER ROS, she scuttled back )

Anyway, an highly entertaining game.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 03:36 AM   #113
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

USO qualifying tournament is held at the same university, but not the same venue (Taube), as BW. They didn't know yet when I asked today.

But, free Hope Megan gets to play against Niu or Kahan, whom I never saw and is going to college

I'm also uploading photos on my facebook, it's much easy to load multiple photos. Videos am too exhausted to upload

separately, each ones are less than 1 minutes long and without merging those (dunno how), pretty time-consuming

job.

- Woodrow Wilson