** Masha News and Articles! ** - Page 334 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:20 PM   #4996
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Did you go this year, Maita?
Yup! I was there last night when the whole thing went down.

Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:23 PM   #4997
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Yup! I was there last night when the whole thing went down.
And? Any explanation as to WTH happened? Please.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:33 PM   #4998
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

I was thinking about that on my way home last night and really I don't know. I don't think Masha even knew what happened- 15 minutes and it was all over. She wasn't aggressive at all which was understandable and I think that was the main reason why. A week before the US Open Series, I'd hate for her to tweak even the littlest thing. Groth, however, played like it was an f-ing tour match (bombing down serves and stuff) which was funny. She and her husband were intense last night! I think I heard one spectator scream, "lighten up!"
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:37 PM   #4999
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I was thinking about that on my way home last night and really I don't know. I don't think Masha even knew what happened- 15 minutes and it was all over. She wasn't aggressive at all which was understandable and I think that was the main reason why. A week before the US Open Series, I'd hate for her to tweak even the littlest thing. Groth, however, played like it was an f-ing tour match (bombing down serves and stuff) which was funny. She and her husband were intense last night! I think I heard one spectator scream, "lighten up!"
Did she seem to care though?
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:37 PM   #5000
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't sound too bad then. She just didn't try.

Anyway, her team has like 5 or 6 days left to 'kill' her so I'm just hoping for the best.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:40 PM   #5001
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Did she seem to care though?
She was playing for a team in their home court so yeah she was properly pissed. She tried to pick it up a bit at the end but there wasn't any rhythm for her to get on at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter pan View Post
Doesn't sound too bad then. She just didn't try.
It really wasn't bad. I wouldn't say she didn't try, maybe not try to play at her top level (save some for the tour) but I'm sure she would have wanted to win a few more games than NONE AT ALL.
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:43 PM   #5002
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

LOL
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:46 PM   #5003
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone actually seen maria's appearance at the 2007 WTT? it was all light hearted,when it will be time to get intense and ready to really play she will but seeing as she is like that a lot of the time (through the year) something like WTT is a chance for her not to be so serious and show everyone that she's having fun. If she went out there and was the normal intense Maria in WTT with the serious look and stuff it wouldn't be what it's meant to be - LIGHTHEARTED FUN now if she goes out and plays like shit in her first match in the US Open series then ill have to get serious myself
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:47 PM   #5004
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

and ok i think she might have wanted to win a game atleast but still nothing to worry about
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 10:52 PM   #5005
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

New thread

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread