Iveta Benesova Photos Thread - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2010, 10:00 AM   #721
country flag dany81

dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice dany81 is just really nice
Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
I've just compiled all of my Iveta photos and I've put them into one photo album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/nevets11...LzSysWqtoOLJA#

Prague '09, Paris, Barcelona and Wimbledon '10.

many many thanks!!!!

your pics of Iveta are fantastic!
dany81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 09:17 AM   #722
country flag omgezani

omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all

Budapest

[The Official water supplier of Vikaland]

Last edited by omgezani : Jul 20th, 2010 at 11:16 AM.
omgezani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 10:01 AM   #723
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

The handshake

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 04:53 AM   #724
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
The handshake
Akward

Thanks for the great pictures, omgezani!
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 03:53 PM   #725
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

yeah, so much meaning :

photo credit: (top) omgezani, (bottom) Michelangelo

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Jul 19th, 2010 at 07:01 PM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 04:18 PM   #726
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta is God, obviously.

Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 09:32 PM   #727
country flag omgezani

omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Akward

Thanks for the great pictures, omgezani!
You're welcome!

[The Official water supplier of Vikaland]
omgezani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 06:55 PM   #728
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

here a smiling Iveta after R1 in Prague :

photo credit martin342
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 07:49 PM   #729
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #730
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
nice pic of Iveta at Roland Garros (i think), courtesy olivier b.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 09:09 PM   #731
country flag Yellow Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDaniela View Post
I love Ivie! She is one of my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... dream on ...

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Jul 30th, 2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 11:42 AM   #732
country flag McPie
The Saimai Wives

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

^ last pic

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 03:35 PM   #733
country flag Rhémila

Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold

In Copenhagen

Last edited by Rhémila : Aug 6th, 2010 at 03:40 PM.
Rhémila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 11:09 PM   #734
country flag Yellow Moon

one more from Copenhagen (photo credit dayzero on Flickr):
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 10:28 AM   #735
country flag Rhémila

Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold

Playersparty in Montreal

Rhémila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote