Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2010, 01:57 AM   #211
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection (4 WTA players wear them)

2008 French and 2006 US day are my favourites
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2010, 02:33 AM   #212
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

i love her 2006 US day look also how did i forget that lol
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 02:42 AM   #213
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

2007 Wimbledon dress EVER!!!

2005: USO, Wimby and HC (LA) dress

2006: USO Night outfit

2007: + AO + RG !

2008: USO AO+RG

2009: Wimby+USO day outfits

This year: RG, Wimby

2007 Wimbledon:

Definately she looks like an Angel from the Heaven here.

~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 03:00 AM   #214
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

does someone have HQ pics of her in the 2006 RG dress i just love that pink dress on her she looked amazing,that has to be my number one masha look i think with the yellow spankies
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 01:23 PM   #215
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Best dress ever is 2008 USO dress.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #216
country flag DiogoP.

DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all

USO 2006 and 2007 night dresses are my favorites, she looked amazing
DiogoP. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 12:25 AM   #217
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
does someone have HQ pics of her in the 2006 RG dress i just love that pink dress on her she looked amazing,that has to be my number one masha look i think with the yellow spankies
Round1

~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 01:04 AM   #218
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Her dresses used to be better in the past.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 05:49 AM   #219
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

"WTA Finale" dress for Maria and the two pieces for Victoria Azarenka.

http://www.karstadt.de/Nike/Damen-Te...82&pid=3705040

Breathtaking tennis dress out of Dri FIT Stretchjersey of Maria Sharapova to the WTA finale. The contrasting Spaghetti straps as well as that body emphasized provide passport form for an incredible entrance on the Court. With integrated bus animal.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:07 AM   #220
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

So this is night dress?
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:14 AM   #221
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassie88 View Post
So this is night dress?
No, "WTA Finale". Year end championships or post-USO.
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:19 AM   #222
country flag Reptilia
`

okay. Just seems weird to me to release that before the night dress
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:27 AM   #223
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Sharapov View Post

I hate those little flaps on the top part.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:27 AM   #224
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassie88 View Post
okay. Just seems weird to me to release that before the night dress
Yeah, but I suppose it could actually be the night dress. She wore her US Open dress last year after the event so who knows.

Plus they announced the number of dresses she would have throughout the year:

Quote:
Nike and tennis star Maria Sharapova today announce the introduction of the Maria Sharapova Collection, an innovative line of high-performance tennis dresses and two-piece outfits. For the first time the fashion-forward, on-court looks of the young three-time Grand Slam champion will be available for all women to enjoy.

Throughout the year ahead, Nike will debut seven dresses and a number of tank and skirt combinations which Sharapova will wear on court beginning with the lightweight, two-layer dress she will sport at the 2010 Australian Open.
So we've seen the AO Curtains, Miami purple mesh, RG Brown/Grey, Wimbledon dress. That leaves the US Open Day, a US Open Night, and what else? A YEC dress.
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:36 AM   #225
country flag Reptilia
`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caratantcheva View Post

So we've seen the AO Curtains, Miami purple mesh, RG Brown/Grey, Wimbledon dress. That leaves the US Open Day, a US Open Night, and what else? A YEC dress.
The only one that has looked good on her was the Wimbledon dress.
Hmmm I guess we will have to wait and see. I can see that pink and grey dress being the night dress tbh, Hope i'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
I hate those little flaps on the top part.
Yeah they are so unnecessary