Karolina Sprem-when do you expect her to break into top 10? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What time

Before end of March: Right before clay season starts 1 5.88%
Before end of July: End of Wimbledon, end of grass/clay season 4 23.53%
Before end of September: End of US Open 1 5.88%
Before end of November: End of Year End Championship 1 5.88%
Not next year: she is not ready 5 29.41%
Never: she is not a top 10 material 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 17th, 2004, 05:54 PM   #1
country flag YAHOO!!

YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice
Karolina Sprem-when do you expect her to break into top 10?

She should be ranked top 10 before she turned 20, but the inconsistency is just saddening, even on clay.
When do you expect her to do that now she has become a GE player?
YAHOO!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2004, 05:59 PM   #2
country flag YAHOO!!

YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice YAHOO!! is just really nice
If you ask me, I think she might have missed the boat.
YAHOO!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 11:59 PM   #3
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
it depends, imo, she can gain a lot of point at the ao and french and that will, hopefully, get her a top16 seed at wimbledon which would make defending her points there easier... we'll see, sometime next year hopefully
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 12:19 PM   #4
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
I'm hoping after Wimbledon (that is if she defends her QF points, but I don't think that will be a huge problem).
If not, definitely after the US Open.
Principessa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 01:42 PM   #5
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
She will break into the top ten towards the end of the 2005 claycourt season - perhaps just after the French Open - but she will drop out again immediately after Wimbledon (when those quarter-final points and quality points for beating Venus Williams come off), so none of the poll-options apply to this scenario.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 09:33 PM   #6
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute
She's not got too many points to defend at the slams apart from Wimbledon.
If she does well at the Aussie/French open she should break into the top 10
The main problem is going to be defending all those points at Wimbledon,but it will help her a lot if she is ranked in the top 10
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 05:48 AM   #7
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
at this point i dont care about ranking too much, i'm just concerned about the results she gets and then the ranking will come, the talent is there.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 08:23 AM   #8
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
after wimbledon, I expect her to do well there!
go karolina

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 02:59 AM   #9
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Karolina Sprem-when do you expect her to break into top 10?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote