2010 Cheering thread - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:07 PM   #1261
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 Cheering thread

Claudia is a clueless ballbasher her mum is really cool i remember i watched a video on fb where her and an italian itf player played a ping pong match and she was really good
she has some haters just because often beats other italian players i'm the first one when she beats AGR
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #1262
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby4788 View Post

I hate her mum too
go and keep supporting the pusher sisters
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:09 PM   #1263
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby4788 View Post

I hate her mum too
why?

marinaRU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:10 PM   #1264
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
Claudia is a clueless ballbasher her mum is really cool i remember i watched a video on fb where her and an italian itf player played a ping pong match and she was really good
she has some haters just because often beats other italian players i'm the first one when she beats AGR
Runs in the family
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:12 PM   #1265
FORZA SARITA

stop being so annoying marina
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:15 PM   #1266
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Marina should be seeded in TWAT

ps Fran go to the gm thread about Flavia's win

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:16 PM   #1267
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
stop being so annoying marina
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:19 PM   #1268

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
never heard of that kind of player

Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:21 PM   #1269
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by skronck View Post
Marina should be seeded in TWAT

ps Fran go to the gm thread about Flavia's win
keep dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaRU View Post
still love you honey
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #1270

Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #1271
country flag marinaRU

Quote:
keep dreaming

still love you honey

Fran
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:26 PM   #1272
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaRU View Post
Fran
+

but you're married russian bitch
you said it
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:28 PM   #1273
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Quote:
go and keep supporting the pusher sisters
I hate them too

It's not real that i don't like her cause she def Italian girls (I like only Caregaro, Burnett and Giorgi from them)

I don't like Claudia since I saw an interview on Super Tennis conducted by Chieppa (), where Claudia was speaking of his career, the many sacrifices she does, that she doesn't like being away from home and that she wouldn't have gone training far from home like Flavia, because she thinks that she can train the best also in Puglia, where she lives.
Then she said it was time to relaxe a bit with tennis, enjoy friends and fun e ecc because tennis is so stressful and so on.
I hate girls and boys (and most of joung Italian players does it) that have a good potential, but don't have a professional mind. They should go to do another work, not sport.

And I don't like mother-teachers cause they don't let their son to have experiences with other teachers and grow better

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #1274
FORZA SARITA

fair point so you should hate half italian players with this theory Martina "FB" Trevisan in primis
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #1275
country flag gsm86

gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all

^ indeed

Burnett - Vinci - Schiavone
gsm86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote