17 & 21 year old freshmen clubs - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:52 AM   #46
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: 17 year old freshmen club

3/15/10

- Mary Weatherholt of Nebraska joins the club. She turned 17 August 2008 prior to her freshman year.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #47
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

3/28/10

- Maria Babanova of TCU joins the club. She turned 17 August 2007 prior to her freshman year.
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 08:38 PM   #48
country flag gouci

4/18/10

- Khunpak Issara of Pepperdine joins the club. She turns 19 May 2010 at the end of her junior year.
Old May 9th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #49
country flag gouci

5/9/10

- Myrthe Molenveld of Auburn and Louisiana Lafayette joins the club. She turned 17 September 2006 prior to her freshman year.
Old May 16th, 2010, 03:03 AM   #50
country flag gouci

5/15/10

- Jordan Kimura of Concordia-Irvine (NAIA) joins the club. She turned 18 June 2009 at the end of her freshman year.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 21st, 2010 at 06:22 AM.
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:00 AM   #51
country flag gouci

Re: 17 year old freshman club

5/27/10

- Vivian Vlaar of Mississippi joins the club. She turns 17 December 2010 of her freshman year.

Old May 30th, 2010, 01:35 AM   #52
country flag Tenniswish

Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice Tenniswish is just really nice
Re: 17 & 21 year old freshmen clubs

Prang Pantusart of Akron is a member of the club. She turned 18 in November of her freshman year (2009).
Tenniswish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:15 AM   #53
country flag gouci

Then that would make her a member of the 18 year old freshman club.

It's based on a player's oldest age during their freshman year up until the end of the regular season in May.
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:53 AM   #54
country flag gouci

6/2/10

- Valentina Rusakova of Michigan State joins the club. She turns 17 February 2011 of her freshman year.

Old Jun 4th, 2010, 10:16 PM   #55
country flag gouci

6/4/10

- Abby Wright of Valparaiso and Florida Atlantic joins the club. She turned 17 October 2009 of her freshman year.

Old Jun 8th, 2010, 12:23 AM   #56
country flag gouci

Re: 21 year old freshmen club

6/7/10

- Eva Pigova of SMU joins the club. She turns 22 May 2011 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 08:41 AM   #57
country flag gouci

6/23/10

- Anastasia Revzina of Florida joins the club. She turned 18 June 2007 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Jul 7th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #58
country flag gouci

Re: 21 year old freshmen club

7/7/10

- Holly Dowse of College of Charleston joins the club. She turned 23 March 2007 of her freshman year.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 7th, 2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #59
country flag its_a_racquet

its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice

Wasn't sure where to post......but interesting add to the NU roster:

http://nusports.cstv.com/sports/w-te...izabeth00.html
its_a_racquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 03:45 PM   #60
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its_a_racquet View Post
Wasn't sure where to post......but interesting add to the NU roster:

http://nusports.cstv.com/sports/w-te...izabeth00.html
Damn, it will be really interesting to see how she does/if she even plays given her strange record at Columbia.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote