Welcome! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:22 PM   #1
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome!

Welcome to this new forum! It's dedicated to all the Chinese players on the WTA

I am trying to move all the threads for Chinese girls in here, if I miss any, or move some by accident, please let me know - there are so many that I'm sure it will happen

Also, if you want a name change for this forum, please discuss it among yourself (with a poll, for example) and let the admins know - we'll change it.

For now, enjoy this forum!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:24 PM   #2
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of
Re: Welcome!

muhahahahahah.......
i like it

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:25 PM   #3
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you! It's really great that we have this forum.

Not only are the Chinese fans really happy, but fans of the other Asian players will also be happy to not see 192182812 threads about Chinese girls cluttering up the front page of Asian Assault

Win-win
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:25 PM   #4
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

inside Asia?? not just China??

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Bouchard Wawrinka Pospisil
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:26 PM   #5
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YVONNE-GOAT View Post
Thank you! It's really great that we have this forum.

Not only are the Chinese fans really happy, but fans of the other Asian players will also be happy to not see 192182812 threads about Chinese girls cluttering up the front page of Asian Assault

Win-win

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:28 PM   #6
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattluck View Post
inside Asia?? not just China??
China didn't move, did it?

And yes there are a lot of threads indeed I think I moved about 30 now - went back to page 3 of the main forum.
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:30 PM   #7
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

can you move HK player into this too??
this http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=405290

Hong Kong belong to China

Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:31 PM   #8
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

btw you left out poor Hu Yue-Yue's thread on page 1
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:34 PM   #9
country flag M.P

missed
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=407224

Old Jul 7th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #10
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

Why is the China subforum in another subfoum? it would be hard to find
M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #11
country flag Chinese Han

Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light Chinese Han is a glorious beacon of light

missed
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=322771
Chinese Han is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote