Womens' Tennis OUtfits - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2010, 07:54 PM   #1
country flag PlayByPlay

PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all
Womens' Tennis OUtfits

Where can I get cute tennis outfits at a reasonable cost similar to Serena and Venus online. Has anyone bought any online and were you satisfied with what you received.
I have been searching but I am not really impressed with what I see and I am thinking on giving these outfits as Bday gift to my niece.

Last edited by PlayByPlay : May 26th, 2010 at 07:24 PM.
PlayByPlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 08:14 PM   #2
country flag PlayByPlay

PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all
Re: Womens' Tennis OUtfits

Well thanks for the help I have already found what I was looking for.
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 02:14 PM   #3
DualMedia

DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold

go on ebay! and type in venus and serena and go to outfits!
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 07:38 PM   #4
country flag sunset

sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayByPlay View Post
Where can I get cute tennis outfits at a reasonable cost similar to Serena and Venus online. Has anyone bought any online and were you satisfied with what you received.
I have been searching but I am not really impressed with what I see and I am thinking on giving these outfits as Bday gift to my niece.
Glad you found it. Can you tell me where?
sunset is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 07:38 PM   #5
country flag sunset

sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future sunset has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayByPlay View Post
Glad you found it. Can you tell me where?
sunset is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 10:08 PM   #6
country flag Impact Fitness

Impact Fitness is an unknown quantity at this point

Check out the cute new tennis outfits at www.impactfitnesswear.com
Impact Fitness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 11:46 PM   #7
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact Fitness View Post
Check out the cute new tennis outfits at www.impactfitnesswear.com
LOL.L.O.L.

tenniswarehouse.com

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 11:56 PM   #8
country flag akosiirwyn

akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/play...code=SWILLIAMS

serena's stuff
akosiirwyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote