Lucie's Wild Wonderful Quite Winning Wimbledon 2010 Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 12:42 AM   #31
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lucie's Wild Wonderful Quite Winning Wimbledon 2010 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
They lost 6-1 6-1

Quote:
Well that's just it, there are so many people in the 3rd round who Lucie could beat Cibulkova is a bad matchup for her because she gets everything back...but so many people in this draw in R3 I'm sure Lucie could comfortably beat. Always the way
Sigh. Such a random Wimbledon as well with Pironkova and Kvitova The fact Petra made it that far shows Lucie's game could be adept if only she gained some confidence on the surface and help.
Quote:
No next week she is playing in Bastad in Sweden I think.
Oh right cool look forward to more disappointment
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 01:12 AM   #32
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Good she is back out playing. She could do well during the US Open Series. Defending her points in Toronto could be disastrous.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #33
country flag hu2891601

hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of

Did Lucie leave Wimbledon already? I didn't see her in Tomas' player's box during the match against federer
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 05:30 PM   #34
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I would say she did, yes.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #35
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

It's a shame she did! I looked for her but didn't see her either. At least one of them can play on grass. It gives their future kid some hope for Wimbledon!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 10:57 PM   #36
country flag hu2891601

hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of

haha yeah, it really is a shame that she left already! Maybe she'll come back now if Tomas makes the final
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 11:57 PM   #37
country flag Danman

Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice

I think she was there. It was just incredibly bad camera work. They kept looking at the coach and some others and cut Lucie's head off every time (if it was Lucie). I taped the whole match and i think this is one of the best shots of her

Is that Lucie at the top left?
Danman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:00 AM   #38
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fairly sure that isn't her just doesn't look like her to me, plus she is playing next week in Bastad on clay, so she would probably have been there most of the week practicing...

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 04:34 AM   #39
country flag Danman

Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice Danman is just really nice

Whoever it is the camera men didn't want us to see their face I'll go through the footage and see if I can find a better shot of the mystery woman in Berdych's box.
Danman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote