Europe/Africa Zone Group 1 (Febuary 2010) - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #1186
country flag Filipinos

Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of
Re: Europe/Africa Zone Group 1 (Febuary 2010)

I have been there for all 4 days, 12 hours a day, and I want to say some things:

- Allgurin is so damn pretty!!! When I was at 2 m from her my heart almost stopped with so much perfection

- Susanyi, Malou, Mai and some bosnian girls are also very cutes

- Bosnia was by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the weakest team

- Bammer vs Vika was one of the better matches that I've saw... Bammer played great tennis, she won the 2nd set because she totally deserved it and wasn't because of Vika's dizziness...

- Sofia is the most crazy tennis player EVER... How can a player lose to Sevastovs 6-0 6-1 and then win to Bammer 6-1 6-1??? I answer to this: in the 1st she was playing like crap and in 2nd she was doing really great..

- Mayr made 2 excellent matches against Govortsova and Keothavong... Larsson also made some great matches... Pity that I didn't had a chance to saw the match Larsson vs Mayr

- Dekmeijere is a MESS!!! OMG how can that be a doubles top 100? Borwell is a very much better doubles' player...

- Olaru/Begu vs Koehler/Silva was really really funny!!! In the beginning of the match, Raluca sent a ball into Neuza's body and she stayed angry... After this, Neuza sent almost all her volleys and smashs to Raluca's body... LOOOOOOOOOOOL Raluca should have stayed with some black stains

- In her match vs Evtimova, Neuza Silva played like a 800th ranked girl with 14 yo and with any kind of experience... Her 2nd serve was without words...

- Simona is in great shape... The operation make her much more faster...

- Alex is really sweet always nice, smiling to everyone and even posing to photos...

- Ajla, Amra and Mai seems to have all the possibilities to have a great future...

- Best doubles' match was Baltacha/Borwell vs Poutchek/Dzehalevich. Great play and really huge drama. Both teams were really good. Patty/Amra, Hoogenkamp/Tyssen (lovely and really sweet team) and Sofia/Johanna were, together with the other 2, the best teams in competition that I've saw (and I saw almost all )
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2010, 12:26 AM   #1187
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipinos View Post
Pity that I didn't had a chance to saw the match Larsson vs Mayr
I did. You can check my notes here if you're interested:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....6&postcount=10

Agreed about Allgurin. I noticed she was creating quite a stir. Did you take any photos? I don't have any of her.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 12:51 AM   #1188
country flag Filipinos

Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
I did. You can check my notes here if you're interested:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....6&postcount=10

Agreed about Allgurin. I noticed she was creating quite a stir. Did you take any photos? I don't have any of her.
Thanks.

No, I haven't take any photo of her... When I was close to her I was never with my camera
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 12:59 AM   #1189
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

She's 15. Please forget I even said anything.
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 01:11 AM   #1190
country flag iPatty
Kvitova + Djokovic 2013

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
She's 15. Please forget I even said anything.
I was going to mention her age but didn't so you could continue to enjoy the moment.

She is a cutie though.
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 10:34 AM   #1191
country flag Corswandt

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
I was going to mention her age but didn't so you could continue to enjoy the moment.
I had a team nomination list which included the birthdates of all players, but I only checked it for those who were actually playing. I had no idea - she's built like a 17-18 y.o.

Small wonder all the dudes around her looked so uncomfortable.

Last edited by Corswandt : Feb 8th, 2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 11:21 AM   #1192
country flag Marcelo.
I see your green eyes, everytime I close mine.

Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute

Ioana Raluca Olaru is the cutest thing ever
BTW anyone knows who was that blonde woman sitting with Romania team?

Last edited by Marcelo. : Feb 8th, 2010 at 11:29 AM.
Marcelo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #1193
country flag Filipinos

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post

She is a cutie though.
I thought she would have something like 17 yo... But I am only 3 years older than her so I can say that she is really gorgeous and cute... I passed by her side sometimes and then I smiled to her and she did the same.. So niceeee

And when I passed by Sofia she was ALWAYS eating Now I understand why she is (and have always been) a little bit (too much) fat... Her only competitor in that was Aniko Kapros
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 07:36 AM   #1194
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo. View Post
Ioana Raluca Olaru is the cutest thing ever
BTW anyone knows who was that blonde woman sitting with Romania team?
@Marcelo: your talking about this woman?

she's Alina Tecsor , Sorana's ex-coach

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:45 PM   #1195
country flag Connect_HR

Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold

KATASTROFA HRVATSKA razocarale ste me cure
Connect_HR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote