Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 04:53 PM   #91
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future
Re: Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

what a year , hopefully we won't see her again until next season , if she ever comes back ! i mean if it happens every two-three months what's the use ?

She said on Twitter that it's even very painful to walk , me thinks she tried too much , again I can't blame her for doing that right before Wimbledon but damn , it's the third time she should know by now that it will never work out , fairytales don't exist , the chances of her succeeding to overcome the pain or whatever are non existent !

But if it is what it takes for her to get some time off to renew herself physically AND mentally then so be it ! She has what she wanted , a break , enjoy it Dinara but keep Tweeting !

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2010, 09:16 AM   #92
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

i hope she won't play anything this year. How many, 6 month left? 2 before USO and 2 after. She can't do anything before USO if the injury is serious. Coming back after USO and traveling around Asia-Europe is not really smart. She should just stay home, go vacation, whatever, just don't rush. And FYI, Dinara, "no pain" doesn't necessarily means that is everything is okay. I broke my right forearm 3 times when i was stupid kid (so funny stories...), and i didn't get why i need the lame gyps 6 weeks... She has time, she needs do things with her tennis anyway, re-learn really basic things. Serve, swings, pose... just be smart. If she comes back next AO, or next clay, she is still just 25, thats not bad age. She can play at least 5 years to chase slams if she has no more trouble.

Every interview or tweet she says how important is to be healthy. And the next day, you just see her name on the scoreboard, because she plays some stupid tournament with broken back, broken leg and broken hair. Again and again. Stop saying bullshits, Dinara! Where is your damn brain, girl? This "i'll prove myself" stuff is just so stupid, still she can't learn anything. Yes, she got every crap in the past becuase she some thinks she is the untalented and ugly little sister, the slamless #1, but if she would have any self respect, she could just say "fuck off" to everybody and won't look so desperate all time... trying to prove herself. It's a total hamster-wheel(?)... just spins and spins, and never ends no matter how fast or strong is the hamster.
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 09:53 AM   #93
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Well she's off somewhere today , my guess is Argentina but not to visit that wonderful country of course but to practice/do that rehab thing again
I'm at the point where i don't even buy the fact that she injured herself again Everything is going way too fast .

Zeljko Krajan

Old Jun 28th, 2010, 11:57 AM   #94
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvßr View Post
i hope she won't play anything this year. How many, 6 month left? 2 before USO and 2 after. She can't do anything before USO if the injury is serious. Coming back after USO and traveling around Asia-Europe is not really smart. She should just stay home, go vacation, whatever, just don't rush. And FYI, Dinara, "no pain" doesn't necessarily means that is everything is okay. I broke my right forearm 3 times when i was stupid kid (so funny stories...), and i didn't get why i need the lame gyps 6 weeks... She has time, she needs do things with her tennis anyway, re-learn really basic things. Serve, swings, pose... just be smart. If she comes back next AO, or next clay, she is still just 25, thats not bad age. She can play at least 5 years to chase slams if she has no more trouble.

Every interview or tweet she says how important is to be healthy. And the next day, you just see her name on the scoreboard, because she plays some stupid tournament with broken back, broken leg and broken hair. Again and again. Stop saying bullshits, Dinara! Where is your damn brain, girl? This "i'll prove myself" stuff is just so stupid, still she can't learn anything. Yes, she got every crap in the past becuase she some thinks she is the untalented and ugly little sister, the slamless #1, but if she would have any self respect, she could just say "fuck off" to everybody and won't look so desperate all time... trying to prove herself. It's a total hamster-wheel(?)... just spins and spins, and never ends no matter how fast or strong is the hamster.
Norby,your passion is...just be careful with some of the 1st-time visitors to the forum who don't know you...and might be scared off.....Yeah,you were right with 'hamster wheel'...and I hope that Dinarik ends that by playing for herSELF and not for others

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 01:03 PM   #95
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Actually the thing I was the most worried about with the Zeljko split was that, with that one decision, she cut herself off from everyone who actually knew the entire history of her injury and recovery. Like now that she and Zeljko broke up, she's never going to work with any of those people ever again, either. So now what? She's flying off to some completely different place with completely different people, and it's not that there aren't perfectly fine doctors and physios in the mystery place (hereinafter known as "Argentina" ), I'm sure there are. It's that I'm totally confident that when she gets there, she won't give anyone a rundown of all the details, that I'm totally sure she hasn't asked any of her doctors or physios (including The Greatest Physio She's Ever Worked With In Her Life) for any write-ups that she can hand over to new doctors/physios, etc. Hopefully whoever she sees will insist on doing a full examination when she gets there, because otherwise I'm not at all confident they'll get all the details they need from her. Consistency in treatment is really, really important, and she's refusing to have it.

I understand why she's doing what she's doing, but it's all very desperate and ill-considered. I'm terrified every time she steps on court now. That injury just does not heal in 3 months, and in the end, that's all she gave it.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #96
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

I have to agree with Norbi I too was hoping that she would not be back until next year but she obviously has different ideas. She's always talking about how important it is for her to be healthy but then her actions seem to indicate that, that is not the case. She really needs to begin taking better care of her body because sooner or later not letting her back heal properly will come back to bite her in the ass.

As to the Argentina situation I really hope that she is not going because the idea is so ridiculous she wants to play the US Summer hard court season (that she really should not be playing) so she will go to South America where it's Winter to prepare, that idea is not a smart one. I just wish that she would make smarter decisions when it comes to her health.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 08:28 PM   #97
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

You ladies might disagree with this,but I suspect that Dinarik wouldn't have rushed back so fast if she had simply won RG last year.....IMO,that would've silenced a LOT of criticism and a much of Dinara's self-doubt.She may not have felt the need to prove herself quite so urgently........I regretted lashing out at Sveta after the match but,deep down,what bothered me most was how that match was mentally lost before it ever started.Even more than the previous year vs. Ana(who seemed destined to win),that Slam was the most winnable for Dinarik...and she's surely aware of that.Perhaps that's a part of her desire to prove herself

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 09:38 PM   #98
country flag vanúss

What i wish for her to do right now is the opposite of what she'll end up doing so i'm saving myself the trouble of getting irritated at her choices That said i agree with you all .

Get ready to read her tweets saying she's in Argentina with the best people she ever met and share how excited she is to practice again and how much she's looking forward to play again at San Diego ! All of this with lots of '!!!!!!' of course

Zeljko Krajan

Last edited by vanúss : Jun 28th, 2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 10:53 PM   #99
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You ladies might disagree with this,but I suspect that Dinarik wouldn't have rushed back so fast if she had simply won RG last year.....IMO,that would've silenced a LOT of criticism and a much of Dinara's self-doubt.She may not have felt the need to prove herself quite so urgently........I regretted lashing out at Sveta after the match but,deep down,what bothered me most was how that match was mentally lost before it ever started.Even more than the previous year vs. Ana(who seemed destined to win),that Slam was the most winnable for Dinarik...and she's surely aware of that.Perhaps that's a part of her desire to prove herself
Oh, I totally agree. If she'd won that, there really wouldn't be that much else to prove, and she could "afford" to take a longer break. And actually I think with all this rushing back from the injury, it's not all about proving herself; it's also that this thing might really end her career, and she wants to play as much as possible before it does. Of course, it's counterproductive-- she'd have a better chance of lasting longer if she took a longer recovery break, but if you're thinking it might go in the gym or on the practice court or in a match... of course she wants to play the match. It's not sound reasoning, but it's pretty typical athlete reasoning-- they are terrible judges of their own physical fitness.

Anyway, I'm with Vanessa. I'm not really upset about what she's doing, just sad that she's not even giving herself a chance. It's pretty depressing to watch, but she's an adult and she makes her own choices, and there's no point in any of us getting particularly upset about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
IAs to the Argentina situation I really hope that she is not going because the idea is so ridiculous she wants to play the US Summer hard court season (that she really should not be playing) so she will go to South America where it's Winter to prepare.
Weather in Buenos Aires this time of year is actually really nice. So that's one component of her decision that's actually not totally insane. Who would have thought?
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 11:13 PM   #100
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
Oh, I totally agree. If she'd won that, there really wouldn't be that much else to prove, and she could "afford" to take a longer break. And actually I think with all this rushing back from the injury, it's not all about proving herself; it's also that this thing might really end her career, and she wants to play as much as possible before it does. Of course, it's counterproductive-- she'd have a better chance of lasting longer if she took a longer recovery break, but if you're thinking it might go in the gym or on the practice court or in a match... of course she wants to play the match. It's not sound reasoning, but it's pretty typical athlete reasoning-- they are terrible judges of their own physical fitness.

Anyway, I'm with Vanessa. I'm not really upset about what she's doing, just sad that she's not even giving herself a chance. It's pretty depressing to watch, but she's an adult and she makes her own choices, and there's no point in any of us getting particularly upset about it.

Weather in Buenos Aires this time of year is actually really nice. So that's one component of her decision that's actually not totally insane. Who would have thought?
Dinarik is a lovable psycho...that's part of what draws me to her so strongly......As for your reference to the climatological appeal of Buenos Aires,I'll have the biggest cheshire cat grin in Estado Chihuahua if we see pics of JMDP gently rubbing sun lotion on Dinara while they lounge on the beach

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #101
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

lucky boys of Tandil...
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:30 PM   #102
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

I aways tell myself she is professional..the people around her know how to help her..she can find good doctor and physio and she knows what she is doing. She couldn't hurt herself and her tennis career really!However,she kept repating her mistakes again and again.I dread to think what'll happen in the future..I don't wanna think the future.I can't do anything for her..I just love her and hope she is happy..so I have to support her all the time even she has made or gonna make numerous mistakes
Go to San Diego?she has the courage to do that!I believe!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 05:37 PM   #103
country flag bruce goose

It really seems miraculous that Wimby has had so little rain.....Have there been ANY rain delays so far???

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 05:55 PM   #104
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

she needs a break. her body needs a break. I think she doesnt understand that. It will get worst and worst, just like Golovin
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote