Shahar's 2010 Cheering Thread - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #331
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shahar's 2010 Cheering Thread

With Wimbledon ranking points off, Shahar is ranked at 12 in the world.

I hope she can pull off a deep run at Wimbledon, a QF finish would be ideal because then come USO series, she'd easily be in the top 10.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 02:57 AM   #332
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shahar's 2010 Cheering Thread

QF finish at Wimbledon will surely be a great way to enter the top 10, but that's a big ask...
I just hope she can make it to the top 10 at some point, and she sure has a good chance the upcoming months. A little secret: I already won a small bet (50 NIS) on her coming back to the top-20 this year (made when she'd been outside the top 50 last year), and was offered double or nothing on her making the top 10. I think it's a toss-up... What do you guys say, should I take it?

Another subject: sure doubles aren't her main concern, but she did okay with Dulko last year, and with Azarenka in '08. Why does she change partner every single tournament? That's a different one in each of the last six played, and overall 8 in 10 played this year (in order, they are: Gallovits, Voskoboeva [x2], Errani [x2], Black, Hercog, Schiavone, Niculescu and Pennetta).
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote