Sorana's pictures thread - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2010, 10:00 AM   #676
country flag Sor.ana

Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

Awesome ! I particularly like the first in b&w (the one where she's sit with her racquet)
Aga.Oudin.Petrova.Peer.Laine.Beltrame.Hradecka.Saf arova.Hlavackova.
Juniors:Robson.Svitolina.Puig.Khromacheva.Mladenovic.Seat eun.Kostic.Bouchard

Hall of fame:Vaidisova.Henin.Dementieva.SanchezLorenzo.Myskina .Golovin[/size]
Sor.ana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #677
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

she's beautiful!!!! I hope she'll get results soon!!!
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:03 PM   #678
country flag lucasschneider

lucasschneider is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_tk View Post
Thanks for the pics and welcome to the forum
about the racket - it looks the same to me
Yes, you could be right, but it looked to have some pink or purple in the throat to me.
It is very possible I am incorrect.
lucasschneider is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 07:15 PM   #679
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She looks absolutely stunning. Thanks for posting Thadeuss.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #680
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute

Here's some pics I took at Eastbourne on Saturday ---> http://picasaweb.google.com/10540076...ournePractice#

Sorana is so lovely, she's probably the most polite player. And her mother was sweet, she took the picture of us
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 04:42 PM   #681
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee View Post

Here's some pics I took at Eastbourne on Saturday ---> http://picasaweb.google.com/10540076...ournePractice#

Sorana is so lovely, she's probably the most polite player. And her mother was sweet, she took the picture of us
Nice to hear that.

Great pics adeegee.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 05:27 PM   #682
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Thanks for the cooooooool link!
I envy you
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #683
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Great pics man, lucky you getting to meet her and get a pic with her too
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 10:44 PM   #684
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Cool piccies Adeegee

Sori really is SO sweet. So relaxed and very approachable, really hope she can pick her form up tomorrow against Schiavone. If I can get a good seat I will try and get some piccies. Oh and Vikilliam, should have some okay shots of Vika for you to pick through when I can get them online.

Watched Sori practice this morning, her general baseline shots looked good but her volleys and drop shots looked far from good Hopefully she polished them up in her afternoon session.
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 04:57 AM   #685
country flag the_tk

the_tk has disabled reputation

Quote:

Thanks for the report and for the pics
you lucky guy
Sorana really is such a sweet girl
the_tk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 06:47 AM   #686
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana is so gorgeous.

She's very quiet, shy and respectful.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #687
country flag Sor.ana

Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all

Sorana is a very nice girl. I met her in FO open last year and asked her for her picture with her ; she told me yes with a smile.
I hope she'll do a good match against Francesca, it won't be easy.

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 10:25 AM   #688
country flag Jekyll

Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of

In Barcelona she was very Kind with me too
Jekyll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 07:00 PM   #689
country flag Sor.ana

I guess she's kind with all her fans . The best girl on the Earth
Did you ask for a photo with her ?

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 07:27 PM   #690
country flag the_tk

the_tk has disabled reputation

You are all so lucky to meet the nicest player on tour
the_tk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote