• Julian's Graphics Thread • Closed • - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2010, 09:26 PM   #91
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: • Julian's Graphics Thread •

U should have made a Elena banner of today also
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2010, 09:50 PM   #92
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiristea. View Post
Your graphics are great Julian

Thanks! Your graphics are better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
U should have made a Elena banner of today also

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:58 PM   #93
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mister Julian
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 10:50 PM   #94
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Can you make a banners for me? without the public, please

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 10:52 PM   #95
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of banner? Like the Dementieva one above?

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old May 30th, 2010, 11:07 PM   #96
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Something like these?

The picture works better as an avatar instead of a banner

Old May 30th, 2010, 11:36 PM   #97
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Sharapov View Post
Something like these?

The picture works better as an avatar instead of a banner
thanks, but I'd like to see how she pulls clay, and your graphics are nice.
Old May 30th, 2010, 11:58 PM   #98
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

but if we show her pulling the clay, her head will be cut off. The picture isn't wide enough for it to work as a banner unless you want something like this?

and thanks!

Old May 31st, 2010, 12:48 AM   #99
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Quote:
but if we show her pulling the clay, her head will be cut off. The picture isn't wide enough for it to work as a banner unless you want something like this?

and thanks!
can you reduced the pic? Sorry if you upset
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:49 AM   #100
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

96x96 of these please.

and this too with a black border
http://tennisnow.com/getmedia/d423ab...eTiffanyG.aspx

Thanks!

Last edited by osseous : May 31st, 2010 at 05:09 AM.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 07:04 AM   #101
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
can you reduced the pic? Sorry if you upset
I'm not upset

I tried reducing the size to include her shoes but the width of the original image is not wide enough. So the banner would look more like an avatar. Unless you want something like the Anabel banner I showed you above (The image doesn't cover the entire width of the banner).

Old May 31st, 2010, 10:49 AM   #102
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli:] View Post
96x96 of these please.

and this too with a black border
http://tennisnow.com/getmedia/d423ab...eTiffanyG.aspx

Thanks!

Old May 31st, 2010, 03:56 PM   #103
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Can I have please 3 avatars from these pics and 1 banner with the 3 pics in the order which I posted them in the banner? Thanx

1. http://i49.tinypic.com/2njzu49.jpg

2. http://i48.tinypic.com/14y1lxx.jpg

3. http://i45.tinypic.com/nwbn1f.jpg
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:58 PM   #104
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Thanks Julian!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 04:37 PM   #105
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli:] View Post
Thanks Julian!
You're welcome!