Nicolette van Uitert - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2010, 09:58 AM   #31
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of
Re: Nicolette van Uitert

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocke View Post

great result against someone 200 places above her

hope shes does well against the 5th seed today
Nicolette beat Shlomo (ranked 394) 36 61 61 and now faces the no. 1 seed in the quarters, Sarah Gronert (WTA 267). Nicolette and Sarah played each other once before; last September on clay in Almere. Gronert won that match 6-3 4-6 7-5, so let's hope Nicolette can put up another good fight!
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2010, 12:34 PM   #32
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Great result yesterday beating Shlomo, especially losing the first set 3-6 and then go on to win the next two 6-1; 6-1

Great start to the year for Nicolette
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 04:20 PM   #33
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

anyone know which tennis club Nicolette plays at?
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #34
country flag blocke

unfortunatly Nicolette lost yesterday but put up a good fight.

Nicollette is in qualifying at Wrexham next week and then on alternates for tournament in Sutton (GB) & Germany.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 07:04 AM   #35
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Nicolette won the first qualifying match at Wrexham and now is up against one of the Ren sisters.
As starter of this thread I just took a look at Nicolette's points-to-defend for the start of this year.
She has 2x 1 point to defend in February, after that only two points in May. So I guess the only way is up for the first half of 2010 for Nicolette!
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #36
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

So nothing.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 03:47 PM   #37
country flag blocke

Nicolette is through to main draw after winning today, she is also playing doubles with Lesley. Good news is she has got into the qualifiers at Sutton (GBR) next week.

Good luck Nicolette!
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 04:17 PM   #38
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

She's up against Lucie Kriegsmannova.
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 03:37 PM   #39
country flag blocke

Anyone know Nicolette's next tournament?
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #40
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

ARG...sorry, but do you have to ask that in all of the Dutch players threads? There is a "where are the Dutchies" thread already. Maybe it's just me, but it's annoying to open up like 3 threads in a row to see it's just you asking the same question about a different player. I would like to assume that if anyone had any news other than from the ITF site or whatever then they would post it here already anyway. (Hope that didn't sound mean, I'm just frustrated).

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #41
country flag Andiyan

At least she's having a good tournament this week beating Curtis in straights who's ranked over 300 spots higher than her
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #42
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, that's always good to see. A few Dutchies are having good weeks this week.

Old May 30th, 2010, 02:05 AM   #43
country flag Brenda fan

So.... what's (not) going on with Nicolette?
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:06 AM   #44
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

No idea.

Old May 30th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #45
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda fan View Post
So.... what's (not) going on with Nicolette?
On her twitter page there was a message to Lesley on the 16th of April:

@lesleykerkhove klote met mn voet! Zit in t gips!! Hoe is t daar?
8:15 AM Apr 16th via Twitterrific in reply to lesleykerkhove

Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote