Suicide Tennis #0248 - Warsaw | DarkchildSwiss (1) def. Agata.!!! - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2010, 01:47 AM   #256
country flag Jaco·He

Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suicide Tennis #0248 - Warsaw | Post your Day 2 picks!!!

day3 li
bu WOZNIACKI

Doubles【W】2012 Budapest 2013 Melbourne Katowice 2014 Dubai 【F】2011 Miami 2012 Charleston Cincinnati Quebec 2013 Paris Stanford Osaka Istanbul 【F】2014 Strasbourg

Suicide【W】2013 Brisbane
Jaco·He is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2010, 02:45 AM   #257
country flag Uncle Jason

Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of

day03:LI
back-up:A BONDARENKO
Ai Jing Sean Biggerstaff John Dickson Carr Agatha Christie Dixie Chicks James Dean James Franco Spice Girls Justine Henin Audrey Hepburn Gustavo Kuerten Jason Mraz Thomas Müller Edward Norton Ellery Queen

Tennis Tipping:AO Won 2008 / FO Won 2011 Runner-up 2008 / WC Runner-up 2011 / USO QF 2008
Uncle Jason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 03:03 AM   #258
country flag the jackal

the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light

day3: zakopalova
bu: arn
the jackal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 03:04 AM   #259
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of

day 3
pick dulgheru
backup dementieva
this tournament again shows that having first round bys in this game is totally unfair and is totally unnecessary. It adds nothing to the game and just makes it unfair.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:18 AM   #260
country flag openwong

openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice

day03:LI
back-up:A BONDARENKO
openwong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:03 AM   #261
Deck

Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future
Re: Suicide Tennis #0248 - Warsaw | Commit in!!!

Wednesday

Bondarenko
(Zheng)
Deck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:36 AM   #262
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Day 3

Pick: A. Bondarenko
BU: Zakopalova
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:44 AM   #263
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold

Day 3

Pick: Li
B/U : Errani
Sharapowerr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 08:38 AM   #264
country flag Mr Show

Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all

Pick: ERRANI
Tennis Tipping
2011 Roland Garros Champion with Pedropt along with 3 others,
12 DC Champion
Fear The Clown I will make you cry
Mr Show is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #265
country flag meb

meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all

Day 3

Pick: Dulgheru
BU: A. Bondarenko
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:43 AM   #266
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

day3

zheng
BU Dulgheru

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #267
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

day03
pick:errani
bu:zheng
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:59 PM   #268
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Day 3-
Pick:Zheng
BU:Wozniacki
Old May 19th, 2010, 03:36 PM   #269
country flag Jolene

Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all Jolene is a name known to all

At the very least, people with first round byes should have to pick someone whose games/sets will count in the end if there's a tiebreaker. Otherwise, it's a double advantage. I wouldn't want to win that way.
Jolene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:52 PM   #270
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Tennis #0248 - Warsaw | Post your Day 3 picks!!!

Day 4

Pick: A. Bondarenko

Backup: Wozniacki