2008-09 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #151
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytennis View Post
Why was she sitting out for a year at Princeton?
Something with the University. I don't know exactly, but I have an idea.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #152
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
Something with the University. I don't know exactly, but I have an idea.
I'll validate your hunch. I don't know Lauren personally but I do have friends at Princeton and many other Ivy's. And yea, Lauren was given the boot from the team after she was caught violating Princeton's honor code. I was told the full story back when it happened but I won't try and rehash that here because the details are fuzzy and I wouldn't want to say something that was inaccurate. I don't know her personally, but I do really like Christina and her parents (I'm not just some silly fan girl ). Luckily for them (and really surprisingly) this whole thing has been kept extremely quiet, but it was still embarrassing for the McHale's. An unfortunate situation
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:56 PM   #153

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
I'll validate your hunch. I don't know Lauren personally but I do have friends at Princeton and many other Ivy's. And yea, Lauren was given the boot from the team after she was caught violating Princeton's honor code. I was told the full story back when it happened but I won't try and rehash that here because the details are fuzzy and I wouldn't want to say something that was inaccurate. I don't know her personally, but I do really like Christina and her parents (I'm not just some silly fan girl ). Luckily for them (and really surprisingly) this whole thing has been kept extremely quiet, but it was still embarrassing for the McHale's. An unfortunate situation
Thanks

Old May 14th, 2010, 06:25 AM   #154
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: 2008-09 recruiting - verbals & high interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Ask him about his # 6 with over 20 wins... yet another snack
Form you sound hungry!

Long Beach St. played UCI twice this season with UCI using the same player at #6. Both times LBS had an opportunity to protest but did not.

I have a hard time believing the LBS head coach who was berating a chair umpire and creating a scene against Cal Poly because she felt wronged, didn't have the guts to protest if she felt wronged by UCI stacking at #6.

In any case either protest or SHUT UP!
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2010, 06:33 AM   #155
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

5/13/10

- Mississippi lost from the roster junior 5 star Elizabeth Wood. She missed the 2007-08 season due to a back injury.
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 02:33 AM   #156

Re: 2008-09 recruiting - verbals & high interest

6/26/10

- Syracuse loses C.C. Sardinha. She played 1 singles there and has a career high ITF ranking of 219. She also was ranked #74 on the ITA Singles Rankings.

Last edited by tennisbuddy12 : Jun 27th, 2010 at 04:50 AM.
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 06:13 PM   #157
country flag gouci

7/7/10

- College of Charleston got 5 star Caroline Newman.

- College of Charleston got 4 star Amanda Schwarz.

Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 06:46 AM   #158
country flag gouci

8/22/10

- San Jose St. got sophomore Olivia Marshall of USA. She transferred from Louisville where she played #7 singles.

Old Aug 29th, 2010, 12:16 AM   #159
country flag gouci

8/28/10

- Marquette lost from the roster #1 singles, senior 4 star Lauren Little.

- Marquette got Olga Fischer of Germany.

Old Sep 28th, 2010, 09:00 AM   #160
country flag gouci

9/27/10

- Maryland lost from the roster #8 singles, sophomore Adela Matejkova of Czech Republic. She became the Maryland student assistant coach for 2008-09.

Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 08:29 PM   #161
country flag gouci

10/3/10

- Savannah College of Art & Design (NAIA) got sophomore Christina Swindall. She transferred from Furman where she played #6 singles.

- Furman got 4 star Susan Bitetti.

- Furman got 3 star Brook Mosteller.
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 06:18 AM   #162
country flag gouci

12/22/10

- Point Loma Nazarene (NAIA) got sophomore 4 star Ashley Litchfield. She transferred from Cal St. Fullerton where she played #5 singles.

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 05:52 AM   #163
country flag gouci

12/27/10

- Wake Forest lost from the roster #8 singles, senior Ana Jerman of Slovenia. She had an ITF ranking high of 33. She missed the 2007 Fall season because of hand surgery.

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #164
country flag aceplayervlb

aceplayervlb is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2008-2009 recruiting - high interest

Can you give advise to a parent? My son transfered to a different university after 2 years and now at the very last minute his new coach has stabbed him in the back and wants him out of the team. It is very late in the day to transfer, but can he transfer a second time and will he have to sit out for a year? Are coaches allowed to do this sort of thing after offering scholarships at the beginning of the summer? Is there anything we can do to appeal this decision as it could end up ruining my son's College tennis, and also he hasn't been able to study in the Business School so isn't studying his existing chosen degree.
aceplayervlb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #165
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2008-2009 recruiting - high interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
I agree Jones and Hampton should definitely bolt out of the pros and into college.

Follow Mallory Cecil's example. If you're not better than her then go to college!

Where are they now?
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote