Hello, And Im Back - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2010, 08:06 AM   #16
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
Hi SueI will insert a new image on my page of me relaxing in Las Vegas!!!!Skin and bones, yuk although I do quite like the Davydenko look, or could that just be his bald head???Well Nadal will be on court today so we will see how he does, his first round match dosent look too tough. Unlike Murray with Kohlschreiber. I hope he copes but it will be a tough one. Murray needs someone like Gilbert to be honest.
Morning MackyYou went to Las Vegas!! Wow! I've always wondered about that place, I picture it, as an upmarket Blackpool, but that is probably wrong! Did you win big, I must admit I'm not much of a gambler, I always have a flutter on the GN though, as usual my horses are still running! I like Davy as a person, but looks wise it's a big no-no! I think I might miss Rafa's match, as Im off to see "Nanny Mcphee" today, Emma is driving so here's hoping we get there and back in one piece! I must admit I'm looking forward to Andy's match, if he were to win a tough 3 setter, it would do wonders for his confidence.
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2010, 09:38 AM   #17
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Morning MackyYou went to Las Vegas!! Wow! I've always wondered about that place, I picture it, as an upmarket Blackpool, but that is probably wrong! Did you win big, I must admit I'm not much of a gambler, I always have a flutter on the GN though, as usual my horses are still running! I like Davy as a person, but looks wise it's a big no-no! I think I might miss Rafa's match, as Im off to see "Nanny Mcphee" today, Emma is driving so here's hoping we get there and back in one piece! I must admit I'm looking forward to Andy's match, if he were to win a tough 3 setter, it would do wonders for his confidence.
Good Morning SueNo we went to Vegas more to see it than to gamble. It is actually very interesting culture and the surrounding area with the Grand Canyon amazing. I will post a few pictures, got one on my profile page of me in the bath, cool bath with jacuzzi, wine dispenser and tv all there!!!!You will have to enlarge the image as my usual computer incompetence has left it very small. Nanny McPhee dosent appeal to me so much. Watched Damned United last night a great film about Brian Cloughs brief time at Leeds United.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 03:56 PM   #18
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good Morning SueNo we went to Vegas more to see it than to gamble. It is actually very interesting culture and the surrounding area with the Grand Canyon amazing. I will post a few pictures, got one on my profile page of me in the bath, cool bath with jacuzzi, wine dispenser and tv all there!!!!You will have to enlarge the image as my usual computer incompetence has left it very small. Nanny McPhee dosent appeal to me so much. Watched Damned United last night a great film about Brian Cloughs brief time at Leeds United.
Afternoon Macky That has to be the smallest Pic, I have ever seen! I can just about see you! The bath looks very posh! Nanny McPhee, was a fantastic film, we all really enjoyed it! I wish I had known about the Brian Clough film, we would have watched that! He certainly was an interesting fella!

Just caught up with the tennis results, it seems Rafa just strolled through, but things will get tougher from now on. Your concerns for Andy proved right I'm afraid Macky. I didn't see the match, so I don't know if it was as bad as it sounds
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #19
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Man you are cool.Thanks for that and if your ever in Scotland give me a shout- as long as you can handle lots of whisky and late nights!!And I wont dissapear again without warning, I promise!!!!!
Thanks, mate!

I will definately let you know if I ever come to Scotland.
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #20
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Afternoon Macky That has to be the smallest Pic, I have ever seen! I can just about see you! The bath looks very posh! Nanny McPhee, was a fantastic film, we all really enjoyed it! I wish I had known about the Brian Clough film, we would have watched that! He certainly was an interesting fella!

Just caught up with the tennis results, it seems Rafa just strolled through, but things will get tougher from now on. Your concerns for Andy proved right I'm afraid Macky. I didn't see the match, so I don't know if it was as bad as it sounds
Good Morning SueSo glad that you enjoyed the film and that your man Nadal is really cruising in Monaco. Re Murray I am afraid that I have a very uneasy feeling. I have often said that he reminds me of Barker, in that he matured very early for a British player. Usually our greats dont peak until their late twenties or early thirties. But we all know that she never got any better after she was 21. I so hope Murray hasnt peaked but I actually think he has. And I do hold to the thesis that people know how to beat him and adapt their games accordingly now.
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #21
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
Thanks, mate!

I will definately let you know if I ever come to Scotland.
Make sure you do fella.
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #22
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:

Good Morning SueSo glad that you enjoyed the film and that your man Nadal is really cruising in Monaco. Re Murray I am afraid that I have a very uneasy feeling. I have often said that he reminds me of Barker, in that he matured very early for a British player. Usually our greats dont peak until their late twenties or early thirties. But we all know that she never got any better after she was 21. I so hope Murray hasnt peaked but I actually think he has. And I do hold to the thesis that people know how to beat him and adapt their games accordingly now.
Good Afternoon Macky I'm not sure I agree about Andy! I think his confidence took a huge knock, after the beating he took against Roger, and since then he's let every little thing get to him. It's like he's looking for reasons not to play, he looks like he rather be anywhere than on tennis court. Maybe he should just walk away for a few weeks, and get his head right? As for Rafa, he was playing well, but the weather and JC, are giving him a hard time at the moment!
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:38 PM   #23
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Good Afternoon Macky I'm not sure I agree about Andy! I think his confidence took a huge knock, after the beating he took against Roger, and since then he's let every little thing get to him. It's like he's looking for reasons not to play, he looks like he rather be anywhere than on tennis court. Maybe he should just walk away for a few weeks, and get his head right? As for Rafa, he was playing well, but the weather and JC, are giving him a hard time at the moment!
SueI kind of missed out on the start of the Nadal and Ferrero match. Fit is the score? Neils mum here and we have been out for a walk and then had lunch. When we turned the TV on it was replays from last years final. Re Murray, you could be right. A break may do him the world of good. Although it is a dodgy time of the year to be dropping points. He will already drop to 5 in the world after this week. Lets hope the grass inspires him come June, although I think he will be very vulnerable to big hitters.
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 03:55 PM   #24
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
SueI kind of missed out on the start of the Nadal and Ferrero match. Fit is the score? Neils mum here and we have been out for a walk and then had lunch. When we turned the TV on it was replays from last years final. Re Murray, you could be right. A break may do him the world of good. Although it is a dodgy time of the year to be dropping points. He will already drop to 5 in the world after this week. Lets hope the grass inspires him come June, although I think he will be very vulnerable to big hitters.
Hi MackyIt's good to have a family day, hope you are having fun. Rafa started like a train, won the first 2 games, then the bad weather hit, when they went off it was 3-3! When I turned it back on, Rafa was 5-1 up second set, after, already winning the first set. He didn't look as good today, but JC, is a far better player, than the guy's he played in the first 2 rounds. As for Andy, I think it's better to walk away for a few weeks, and sort his head out. At the moment he isn't winning any friends, on or off the court

Love to the family Macky
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 09:35 AM   #25
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Hi MackyIt's good to have a family day, hope you are having fun. Rafa started like a train, won the first 2 games, then the bad weather hit, when they went off it was 3-3! When I turned it back on, Rafa was 5-1 up second set, after, already winning the first set. He didn't look as good today, but JC, is a far better player, than the guy's he played in the first 2 rounds. As for Andy, I think it's better to walk away for a few weeks, and sort his head out. At the moment he isn't winning any friends, on or off the court

Love to the family Macky
Good Morning SueNadal was overwhelmingly good against Ferrero, a player I really admire. Not because he is gay or anything but the style and dignity he brings to the game. I was really impressed by Rafa, although Dijokivic is playing really well too. I know Murray was booed off the court in Monaco but lets say that would have something to do with him being British in front of a predominantly French crowd. I think it was pretty ignorant for a bunch of tax dodgers to boo someone who really is struggling to cope at the moment. But thats the nature of dishonest sociteies that exist in havens like Monaco.
Went to see The Sound Of Music with Connie Fisher last night at the theatre here. Lets say it was a rather poor and not convincing show. Still nice meal and drinks before so I enjoyed it anyway!!!!!
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 02:06 PM   #26
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Good Morning SueNadal was overwhelmingly good against Ferrero, a player I really admire. Not because he is gay or anything but the style and dignity he brings to the game. I was really impressed by Rafa, although Dijokivic is playing really well too. I know Murray was booed off the court in Monaco but lets say that would have something to do with him being British in front of a predominantly French crowd. I think it was pretty ignorant for a bunch of tax dodgers to boo someone who really is struggling to cope at the moment. But thats the nature of dishonest sociteies that exist in havens like Monaco.
Went to see The Sound Of Music with Connie Fisher last night at the theatre here. Lets say it was a rather poor and not convincing show. Still nice meal and drinks before so I enjoyed it anyway!!!!!
Good Afternoon Macky It's lovely here today, hope the sun is shinning on you too! Did I read that right? Ferrero is gay, I didn't know that!! I only saw the last couple of games, so I got the feeling, from what the guys were saying, that Rafa hadn't played that well, but maybe I got that wrong. I know he's made the final, but I missed that because it was the Manchester Derby, to make matter worse, Utd, scored a late winner I think Andy was booed off court, because he gave the impression, that he wasn't tring and didn't want to be there! I agree it is bad manners, just proves money can't buy class!
I saw Connie Fisher, when she was in the Sound Of Music, in the West End, and I must admit I was very dissapointed. Which was a shame, still had a great night out though!
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 06:18 AM   #27
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Good Afternoon Macky It's lovely here today, hope the sun is shinning on you too! Did I read that right? Ferrero is gay, I didn't know that!! I only saw the last couple of games, so I got the feeling, from what the guys were saying, that Rafa hadn't played that well, but maybe I got that wrong. I know he's made the final, but I missed that because it was the Manchester Derby, to make matter worse, Utd, scored a late winner I think Andy was booed off court, because he gave the impression, that he wasn't tring and didn't want to be there! I agree it is bad manners, just proves money can't buy class!
I saw Connie Fisher, when she was in the Sound Of Music, in the West End, and I must admit I was very dissapointed. Which was a shame, still had a great night out though!
Good Morning Sue. I must say I did enjoy Fisher when we saw her in London in the SOM. But here she was pretty week.Money cant buy you class, never a truer word was said. Lets hope he can do better in Rome and Madrid but Murray is struggling. As for Nadal what a performance in that final.OK Verdasco is not the greatest clay court player in the world but he is better than most top 20 players on it. I cant believe at that level that he only got one game. Says a lot for Rafa. Re Ferrero, it seems to be pretty much an open secret in Europe that he is but I am basing that on what a lot of people have told me. The man might not be. Whatever it is up to him, It has actually turned really cold here, and I mean cold. Snow would you believe yesterday? And only the week before we were sitting outside in shorts having a meal?????
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 07:37 AM   #28
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Good Morning Sue. I must say I did enjoy Fisher when we saw her in London in the SOM. But here she was pretty week.Money cant buy you class, never a truer word was said. Lets hope he can do better in Rome and Madrid but Murray is struggling. As for Nadal what a performance in that final.OK Verdasco is not the greatest clay court player in the world but he is better than most top 20 players on it. I cant believe at that level that he only got one game. Says a lot for Rafa. Re Ferrero, it seems to be pretty much an open secret in Europe that he is but I am basing that on what a lot of people have told me. The man might not be. Whatever it is up to him, It has actually turned really cold here, and I mean cold. Snow would you believe yesterday? And only the week before we were sitting outside in shorts having a meal?????
Morning Macky Snow!! The sun is still shinning here, although yesterday it did turn quite cold again! But that is the British weather for you! Rafa was brilliant wasn't he! I was so pleased after the year he has had, and he looked so chuffed, even Uncle Tony was smiling! But now he has pulled out of one of his favourite tournaments with knee pain, which is a huge worry It's like one huge step forward, and 5 steps back! I like Ferrero, and what he is or isn't, is up to him, who cares anyway, great tennis player, nice guy,and that's good enough for me!
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 08:57 AM   #29
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Morning Macky Snow!! The sun is still shinning here, although yesterday it did turn quite cold again! But that is the British weather for you! Rafa was brilliant wasn't he! I was so pleased after the year he has had, and he looked so chuffed, even Uncle Tony was smiling! But now he has pulled out of one of his favourite tournaments with knee pain, which is a huge worry It's like one huge step forward, and 5 steps back! I like Ferrero, and what he is or isn't, is up to him, who cares anyway, great tennis player, nice guy,and that's good enough for me!
Hi SueIt is really freezing here this morning.Full blast on the radiators it is so damn cold. Mind you I am glad we are not globe trotting just now with this Icelandic ash thing. God what a nightmare. So Rafa has pulled out of Barcelona? Mind you he might just be being sensible and not overplaying this season????
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #30
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Hi SueIt is really freezing here this morning.Full blast on the radiators it is so damn cold. Mind you I am glad we are not globe trotting just now with this Icelandic ash thing. God what a nightmare. So Rafa has pulled out of Barcelona? Mind you he might just be being sensible and not overplaying this season????
Hi Macky That's what I'm telling myself, re Rafa, but I'm not convinced. Barcelona, is his home tournamnent, and he never,never misses it! Part of me says, at last he is being sensible, and listening to his body, the other half of me, is all doom and gloom But I guess we will have to wait and see! You had to used the heating this morning, it must be cold then! Martyn still hasn't recovered since we received out Winter heating bills!! I had to bring him around with smelling salts, after he had read them

It's been all drama in our house for the last 2 weeks! Emma had convinced herself she had failed a big exam at college, and that the world was about to come to an end! Only to find out that she had passed after all!! Kids Macky, who would have them!!