Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2010, 08:12 PM   #61
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

nice dress

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amlie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 02:01 AM   #62
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

gonna be so amazing.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 02:32 AM   #63
country flag Eduardo Oliveira

Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of

gorgeous

Domi | Kim
Eduardo Oliveira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 11:16 AM   #64
country flag Chlo&TheRubySun

Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all

That dress is freaking awesome, I reckon it could get into Vogue's 10 best dressed list like one of her previous RG dresses did!!!
Chlo&TheRubySun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 12:23 PM   #65
country flag istase2000

istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all

lovely dress
i miss maria! i wish she'd update how she's going on her website
istase2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 05:16 PM   #66
country flag joo.
;

joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute joo. has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing.
joo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 10:24 AM   #67
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say, I like it. It's still got the fancy touches that I sometimes really don't like on tennis outfits, but it's not overdone on this one at all.

I reckon if Masha can play without a cap in Paris, that it will look really quite nice. Will be nice to see her at RG in something other than blue.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 10:16 PM   #68
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if I am the only one who does not understand the photo. It looks like Maria is on the court at
Roland Garros, wearing a dress she has never worn there, before. Hopefully it is just some basic photography
trick.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 10:19 PM   #69
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of

^^^ very good photoshopping! same with her aussie open dress this year... they take an old photo and just photoshop the new one into the pic.. nike have done with serena and vika too..
Mikey B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 05:06 AM   #70
country flag nickyn4

nickyn4 is an unknown quantity at this point

that dress is stunning
nickyn4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 07:02 AM   #71
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

What dress will Masha wear for the tournaments before the Roland Garros?

Maria Sharapova Dominika Cibulkova Ksenia Pervak Eugenie Bouchard
Andy Roddick Mikhail Youzhny Grigor Dimitrov Novak Djokovic Benoit Paire
tumblr. graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 07:33 AM   #72
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Probably this

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 07:39 AM   #73
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Why doesn't she wear the one she's supposed to wear for Miami instead?

Maria Sharapova Dominika Cibulkova Ksenia Pervak Eugenie Bouchard
Andy Roddick Mikhail Youzhny Grigor Dimitrov Novak Djokovic Benoit Paire
tumblr. graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 09:58 AM   #74
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

i really like that outfit she will look smokin! well she'd look smokin in a plastic bag

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 12:34 AM   #75
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Love the dress
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote