Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:31 AM   #46
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

3 of us now

Maria Sharapova Dominika Cibulkova Ksenia Pervak Eugenie Bouchard
Andy Roddick Mikhail Youzhny Grigor Dimitrov Novak Djokovic Benoit Paire
tumblr. graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2010, 06:18 AM   #47
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

I really liked the AO dress and I like this one too, the trouble is you have to be Masha to be able to carry it off

But at least they are different, I hate the adidas line - all they ever do is change the colour or direction of their stripe...
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 11:32 AM   #48
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Need something in the middle of Adidas's bland "designs" and Nike's "avant garde" messes.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 11:54 AM   #49
country flag Chlo&TheRubySun

Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saska77 View Post
I really liked the AO dress and I like this one too, the trouble is you have to be Masha to be able to carry it off

But at least they are different, I hate the adidas line - all they ever do is change the colour or direction of their stripe...
Agree, I think the Miama dress would have looked really nice on Masha, you have to be tall and thin to carry off her dresses.

Is the brown dress for RG? I think that dress is really nice, I can't wait to see what she'll have for Wimbledon.
Chlo&TheRubySun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #50
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlo&TheRubySun View Post
Agree, I think the Miama dress would have looked really nice on Masha, you have to be tall and thin to carry off her dresses.

Is the brown dress for RG? I think that dress is really nice, I can't wait to see what she'll have for Wimbledon.
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 02:43 PM   #51
country flag Chlo&TheRubySun

Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chlo&TheRubySun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saska77 View Post
If Poova is still hanging around like a bad stank then I think she should wear some over-the-top wedding dress to Wimbledon for shits and giggles:

Chlo&TheRubySun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 04:57 PM   #52
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I would never stop laughing if she would wear something like that for Wimbledon

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 09:12 PM   #53
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Need something in the middle of Adidas's bland "designs" and Nike's "avant garde" messes.
couldn't have been said better
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 11:40 AM   #54
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros Dress

Maria Sharapova Dominika Cibulkova Ksenia Pervak Eugenie Bouchard
Andy Roddick Mikhail Youzhny Grigor Dimitrov Novak Djokovic Benoit Paire
tumblr. graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 11:52 AM   #55
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get tired of saying how FREAKING AWESOME this dress is!

Nike Masha finally got it right!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:42 PM   #56
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it hits a decent balance. Its got the neat lines classic tennis dress kind of thing, but also has the layering maria seems to be so fond of. I like the grey too.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 03:51 PM   #57
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

A dress of a champion, indeed.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 03:55 PM   #58
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

it is gorgeous!
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 04:25 PM   #59
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

WOW THAT IS THE MOST PRETTIEST TENNIS DRESS I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Maria looks absolutely, massively stunning in it. Can't wait.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 08:05 PM   #60
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly larger version.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote