Video request thread - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2010, 10:42 AM   #1111
AnywhereButHome

AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute
Can someone upload this match on youtube ------ Serena vs Mauresmo Wimbledon 04????

Can someone upload this match on youtube ------ Serena vs Mauresmo Wimbledon 04????

Thank you in advance !!!!

My twitter @ 0Simeonn .Fllow me.I follow back

Last edited by Poiree : Mar 8th, 2010 at 10:06 AM.
AnywhereButHome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #1112
country flag Serena!

Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of
Re: Can someone upload this match on youtube ------ Serena vs Mauresmo Wimbledon 04??

I Want This Too

US99|FR02|WIM02|US02|AUS03|WIM03|AUS05
AUS07|US08|AUS09|WIM09|AUS10|WIM10|WIM12|USO12

Serena! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 04:44 PM   #1113
country flag LH2HBH

LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute
Looking For Match - 2004 Us Open R16 - Davenport/vwilliams

Looking For Match - 2004 Us Open R16 - Davenport/vwilliams

Can't exactly say why, one of my favorites of the last decade!

Anyone know where I can find one?

Last edited by Poiree : Mar 8th, 2010 at 10:06 AM.
LH2HBH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #1114
moon

moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking For Match - 2004 Us Open R16 - Davenport/vwilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguydsl View Post
Can't exactly say why, one of my favorites of the last decade!

Anyone know where I can find one?
that match was awful.
Venus was spraying balls left and right.
do yourself a favor and forget about it.
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 10:34 PM   #1115
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

The last game was entertaining, that's about it from what I remember.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 10:46 PM   #1116
country flag Jaffas85

Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Can someone upload this match on youtube ------ Serena vs Mauresmo Wimbledon 04??

I'd like to see a good highlight clip of that match too.

Also, is it possible that highlights of the following matches be made available:

2006 French Open semi final between Svetlana Kuznetsova and Nicole Vaidisova (I've found good highlight clips of Vaidisova's 4th round match against Mauresmo and her QF match against Venus but can't find a similar clip for her semi final against Kuznetsova on YouTube).

2006 US Open semi final highlights between Sharapova and Mauresmo.

2006 Wimbledon semi final highlights between Sharapova and Mauresmo.

2007 Australian Open quarter final highlights between Hingis and Clijsters

thanks!
Jaffas85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 11:21 PM   #1117
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't too bad. Match gave me ulcers though

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 11:29 PM   #1118
country flag RebelPrince

RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice RebelPrince is just really nice

As others said it was a bit of an error fest, Venus was flat.

I'd rather find 2001 Serena def Davenport Indian Wells and 2003 Serena def Clijsters Miami SF.
RebelPrince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 11:30 PM   #1119
country flag espntennis

espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of espntennis has much to be proud of

here;s the last game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjLXxV4_Rds

#1 FAN!

If you're fit enough to play, you're not injured. -Roy Emerson
espntennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 11:57 PM   #1120
country flag Jaffas85

Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Video request thread

I'm looking for highlights of the following matches (which I can't find on YouTube):

2006 French Open semi final between Nicole Vaidisova vs. Svetlana Kuznetsova
2006 US Open semi final between Sharapova and Mauresmo.
2007 Australian Open quarter final between Clijsters and Hingis
2009 Australian Open second round between Jelena Dokic and Anna Chakvetadze.

Thanks!
Jaffas85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #1121
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

NOT THAT effing LAST GAME!!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooo!!!!!
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 01:03 AM   #1122
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

That last game was one of the most thrilling and emotional I ever saw, I remember I was a huge lindsay fan then, and I thought if she lost that, she would lose the match for sure, thankfully she won

She celebrated a lot, it was perfect!

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #1123
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffas85 View Post

Also, is it possible that highlights of the following matches be made available:

2006 French Open semi final between Svetlana Kuznetsova and Nicole Vaidisova (I've found good highlight clips of Vaidisova's 4th round match against Mauresmo and her QF match against Venus but can't find a similar clip for her semi final against Kuznetsova on YouTube).

thanks!
im making highlights of the hingis vs clijsters 2007 australian open match i have already made highlights of the 2006 match, the 2007 encounter was a better match and ive been struggling to put the highlights into one 10 minutes 59 seconds video i might have to split it to two videos.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 07:19 PM   #1124
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video request thread

im desperate to see monica seles vs jennifer capriati 2002 miami id also like to see capriati vs myskina at miami that year but no one has that probably i know someone has the seles vs capriati match

Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:22 AM   #1125
country flag JamieOwen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffas85 View Post

thanks!

i have made highlights to three of those matches. the one i haven't is sharapova vs mauresmo 2006 wimbledon