#1,404 ·
Agi will wear one of these for the AO:

#1,406 ·
^:eek:

#1,408 ·
Oh :lol:

#1,409 ·
#1,410 ·
I'm watching Sharapova-Kirilenko and they talked about the WTA youngsters and they mentioned Agi along with Cornet, Wozniacki, Azarenka, and Radwanska :)

#1,412 ·
:aparty::bigclap:.

#1,414 ·
:aparty:

#1,415 ·
#1,420 ·
To get back on-topic though, I really hope Ági will play more doubles this year, hopefully starting soon. Ági is good at doubles, and it would be nice if she could get a good partnership going, where she could play with someone often and they could pick up titles here and there. I have mixed feelings about her and Vinci, Vinci played horrendous in the match I saw (against team Dushrod) but they still almost won, so it must be a decent team. Hopefully Ági will play some more tournaments with Vinci and then decide if they want to keep playing together. Vinci isn't playing Paris, so Ági could focus on singles there, but she is playing Acapulco and Monterrey, so that would be a good experiment for them, as they could either do very well (which would mean they should stay together), or not so well (and decide not to) and assuming it works they're obviously both in Indian Wells and Miami...

#1,421 ·
^I agree :p

And I don't know what I'm doing with my game :p

#1,427 ·
Well you should finish it :( It's so depressing just sitting there, and Ági might win...

Ági :hysteric: imagine if she had won one of those points :help:.

#1,422 ·
navratilova just said "i thought agnes szavay would be playing much better by now". :eek: agi :hug:

#1,423 ·
Yeah, I heard that too :(

#1,426 ·
Knowing the run of Li ( SF ) and knowing ABOVE ALL Agi had match points against the same Li, it makes her loss even more depressing :sad::help:

#1,428 ·
i know :sad:

#1,432 ·
10,000 forum posts :banana:

Reactions: Szavay #1
#1,433 ·
:bounce:

#1,436 ·
aganes sahvy :)

#1,437 ·
I was in target today looking at tennis rackets and guess what I saw? A purple wilson racquet!!! And Agnes Szavay was the player in the picture promoting the racket! All the other ones were WS, Sharapova, Federer, or Djokovic and then out of nowhere I saw Agi :hearts:

#1,442 ·
Registrant:
Marc Methew
259, S. Fugueroa Street
259, S. Fugueroa Street
New York, New York 10001
United States

Domain Name: SZAVAY-BLOG.COM
Created on: 23-Sep-07
Expires on: 23-Sep-10
Last Updated on: 15-Sep-09

Administrative Contact:
Methew, Marc
259, S. Fugueroa Street
259, S. Fugueroa Street
New York, New York 10001
United States
2128555882 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Methew, Marc
259, S. Fugueroa Street
259, S. Fugueroa Street
New York, New York 10001
United States
2128555882 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1145.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS1146.HOSTGATOR.COM

#1,443 ·
I guess there is another Agnes Szavay?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.