Asia/Oceania Zone - Group 1 (February 2010) - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2010, 07:48 AM   #136
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of
Re: Asia/Oceania Zone - Group 1 (February 2010)

It would be a really interesting that double between Japan and Taiwan
I don't know who to cheer ... go Japan !
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:22 AM   #137
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Sun View Post
WTF did they make Ayu play when she was clearly injured??? Team Captain even said Ayu won't play since she's injured...
Ayu will most likely be out until June.

Stupid decision, really.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:23 AM   #138
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Japan 2-1 Taiwan

Rika Fujiwara/Ayumi Morita 6-3, 6-3 Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:35 AM   #139
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex hopman View Post
Japan 2-1 Taiwan

Rika Fujiwara/Ayumi Morita 6-3, 6-3 Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang
Fujiwara/Morita beat Hsieh/Chuang? That is a huge shock.

Congrats to Japan then.

Good luck getting into World Group II now.
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:44 AM   #140
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Ayumi and Rika.

Poor Team TPE though. As China and Australia likely to lose their play-offs, and with India coming back, this A/O Zone will be quite a battlefield next year.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:57 AM   #141
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald. View Post
Ayumi and Rika.

Poor Team TPE though. As China and Australia likely to lose their play-offs, and with India coming back, this A/O Zone will be quite a battlefield next year.
China and Australia will only be relegated if they lose BOTH this tie, and the following one.

Last edited by Rising Sun : Feb 6th, 2010 at 09:10 AM.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:13 AM   #142
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Sun View Post
China and Australia will only be relegated if they lose BOTH this tie, and the following one.
Oh sorry, I never get that rules right though. Hopefully they will manage to keep it there then.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:20 AM   #143
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Japan
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:47 AM   #144
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Rika must have been playing really well this week!

Old Feb 6th, 2010, 10:19 AM   #145
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Japan
Su-Wei
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 01:13 PM   #146
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know the resut Thai vs New Zealand?

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 05:36 PM   #147
country flag Gu-niao

Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shetachai View Post
anyone know the resut Thai vs New Zealand?
Thailand vs New Zealand 1:2
But you really should know, I'd be good for you
I'd be surprisingly good for you
Gu-niao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 04:17 AM   #148
country flag ex hopman

Seeded nations

> Spain [5]
> China, P. R. [14]
> Argentina [15]
> Japan [16]

Unseeded nations

> Canada [17]
> Poland [18]
> Sweden [20]
> Slovenia [27]

Probably Canada/Sweden are good for Japan?
Well, Slovenia has only Kata... and if Japan can have two wins in singles against Poland, there's a chance!
It's good that Japan didn't have to play Spain or China!!

Old Feb 10th, 2010, 07:03 AM   #149
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all

Any pics from the tournament of team Ayumi Morita, Kimiko, or Kai-Chen? thanks
Morisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote