2009-10 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 06:47 AM   #436
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

2/4/10

- Missouri gets Maria Christensen of Denmark.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2010, 06:41 AM   #437
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

2/5/10

- Boston College gets walk-on 3 star Natalia Montano.

- Oregon gets Patricia Skowronski of Germany.
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 05:04 AM   #438
country flag gouci

2/6/10

- New Mexico St. loses from the roster freshman Ros-Polly Nguyen of France.

- New Mexico St. gets Elizabeth Tapia of Panama.
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 05:08 AM   #439
country flag gouci

2/7/10

- Boise St. gets Elyse Edwards of Australia.
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 07:05 AM   #440
country flag gouci

2/8/10

- Alabama loses #8 singles, senior 4 star Bianca Svensson. She was injured for most of the 2008-09 season.

- Alabama gets Antonia Foehse of Germany. She had a WTA ranking high of #1169.
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 05:08 AM   #441
country flag gouci

2/9/10

- Auburn Montgomery (NAIA) gets sophomore Parija Maloo of India. She transferred mid-season out of South Alabama where she played #4 singles. She had a WTA ranking high of #616. A tidbit, both her parents are doctors.

- South Alabama loses from the roster #6 singles, sophomore Alina Volman of Ukraine.

- South Alabama gets sophomore Chane Hines of South Africa. She had an ITF ranking high of #295.

- South Alabama gets Jess Courtnell of Great Britain.

It's the 2nd month of the Spring season and South Alabama only has 4 players on their roster.
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 12:23 PM   #442
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
2/9/10
It's the 2nd month of the Spring season and South Alabama only has 4 players on their roster.
What happens when they play Georgia State?
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 11:21 PM   #443
country flag gouci

2/11/10

3. Jacqueline Cako improved her WTA ranking from #535 to #500.

Oksana Kalashnikova improved her WTA ranking from #171 to #163.
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #444
country flag gouci

2/12/10

- Michigan State gets Renata de Paiva of Brazil.

- Michigan State gets Michaela Silesova of Slovakia.
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #445
country flag gouci

Embittered your post above belongs under the thread "Coaching Changes" which includes tennis programs being cut. So please delete and repost it here. Thanks.

2/13/10

- Oklahoma St. loses from the roster #4 singles, sophomore Irina Khatsko of Ukraine. She had a WTA ranking high of #880.

- Oklahoma St. loses from the roster #7 singles, sophomore Galina Semenova of Belarus. She had a WTA ranking high of #1217.
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #446
country flag gouci

2/14/10

- Rice gets Daniela Trigo of Bolivia. She had an ITF ranking high of #388.
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #447
country flag gouci

2/15/10

- North Florida gets sophomore 4 star Danielle Day. She transferred out of Missouri where she played #5 singles.
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 04:51 PM   #448
country flag gouci

2/16/10

- UC Santa Barbara loses from the roster #1 singles, junior 5 star Michelle Murphy.

Last edited by gouci : Feb 17th, 2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 05:51 PM   #449
country flag gouci

2/17/10

- Yale loses from the roster freshman 5 star Sarah Guzick.
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 04:40 PM   #450
country flag gouci

2/18/10

- SMU loses from the roster freshman Claudia Hidalgo of Ecuador. She had an ITF ranking high of #382. She was probably just kicked to the curb to make room for the whale of a catch below.

- SMU gets Katerina Vankova of Czech Republic. She had an ITF ranking high of #9 and WTA ranking high of #339. May become a contender for the NCAA singles title this season.