Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:20 PM   #166
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeshirtoffug View Post
That schedule is ridiculous. The 4th match on court and not before 3pm? There are three matches before it, one of which is a men's match. No way are they taking 4 hours. The JMDP/Cilic match could be more than that alone.

I'm just bitching because it means I have no idea when I can sleep. I'll have to keep getting up.
that's why they may move this match to RLA.
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:21 PM   #167
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пепи. View Post
same here IMO she wont play before 6 or 7am
In that case it wouldn't be so cool after all ! I want her to play when everyone is still asleep , i'm giving my bedroom to my sister who's staying over this week end , she wanted to watch the match but so far she did not see her play so no way she'll start now

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:23 PM   #168
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
In that case it wouldn't be so cool after all ! I want her to play when everyone is still asleep , i'm giving my bedroom to my sister who's staying over this week end , she wanted to watch the match but so far she did not see her play so no way she'll start now
lets hope they all win 6-0 6-0 then
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:27 PM   #169
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
lets hope they all win 6-0 6-0 then
Haha , it won't happen , they'll all go to 3/5 sets

Zeljko Krajan

Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:35 PM   #170
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Haha , it won't happen , they'll all go to 3/5 sets
Not Marin cause he will win 6-0 6-0 6-1
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:38 PM   #171
country flag vanúss

Quote:
I'm sure you meant lose right ? He's playing against JMDP i can agree with such a scoreline

Zeljko Krajan

Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:43 PM   #172
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
If DelPo plays the way he did during his last match then Marin can probably take him out in 3 sets, but the two time they have met Marin won the first set before DelPo just rolled right over him to win it in four sets.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 06:40 PM   #173
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Let just hope that all guys will finish in straight sets...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 06:50 PM   #174
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
Let just hope that all guys will finish in straight sets...
Or,even BETTER,all the ATP matches end before even beginning when one of the swishy guys has to default with a 'medical crisis' such as split ends or insufficiently-exfoliated skin

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:34 PM   #175
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Don't expect this match for atleast 6 hours from now Especially with Juan/Marin
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 01:08 AM   #176
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Bondarenko just lost to Jie Zheng...Should Dinara win today, she will next face another unseeded player

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 01:18 AM   #177
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

lets go Dina one of my favourite gurantee SF
Maybe 3
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 02:23 AM   #178
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
Bondarenko just lost to Jie Zheng...Should Dinara win today, she will next face another unseeded player
Yeah, but Jie Zheng isn't just any unseeded player. I think most people would say she's a better player than A-Bond, and she's been in the top 20.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 02:59 AM   #179
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Sveta/Nads going to a third set. Dina is a long ways away.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 03:11 AM   #180
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
Sveta/Nads going to a third set. Dina is a long ways away.
I's tiredz.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote