The Revived Original MARA SANTANGELO Cheering Thread!!! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #766
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Revived Original MARA SANTANGELO Cheering Thread!!!

No worries guys. The surgery happened in good conditions. Until now she doesnt' the feel the pain anymore. Mara needs about 1 month of rest after just the time necessary for her foot to be healed. This week she was authorised to work at gym but only the up of body to stay fit. about the return on tour, it is forecasted for January 2010, no tournament this year , just maybe some interclub matches in France in November but nothing sure yet. She's really motivated, and you can be sure that she will be back on court stronger than ever before .So we have to be patient meanwhile.
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2009, 11:33 AM   #767
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, casonifan. That's fantastic news, even if I wish she were able to defend her title in Ortesei this week.
auntie janie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 04:33 PM   #768
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Thanks, casonifan. That's fantastic news, even if I wish she were able to defend her title in Ortesei this week.
you're welcome. here's 2 links of an interview made in September in Cagliary , sorry it's only in italian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhlZ6VCmntc
and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TQTELYELUg
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #769
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Nice interviews!

She doesn't like Jankovic and Sharapova
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #770
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by casonifan1 View Post
you're welcome. here's 2 links of an interview made in September in Cagliary , sorry it's only in italian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhlZ6VCmntc
and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TQTELYELUg
thank you!
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 11:28 AM   #771
country flag casonifan1

Right now she is in Italy for the italian team championship near Turin . She's working as a consultant for italian tv channel "super tennis". she interviews some players and some tennis club president. I will try to post some other video links of her very soon.
Meanwhile you can add her among your contacts on facebook, as she invites a lot of her fans to be on facebook. Once your request is accepted by herself , (don't forget to thank her) you can leave her some support message on her wall as she likes it . http://www.facebook.com/people/Mara-...863?ref=search

Last edited by casonifan1 : Dec 7th, 2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 11:45 AM   #772
country flag casonifan1

here's a link of the final fed cup 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg7yba27PO0
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:17 PM   #773
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute

grazie Casonifan1
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 09:18 PM   #774
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Santangelo is more and more gorgeous

(btw Simona should STFU )
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 06:09 PM   #775
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

January 2010 ... its already here. Mara Santangelo, i hope you return in a good form to play the tennis you used to play. Good Luck .Your fans we all will be waiting for you.

Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #776
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Mara? I thought she'd be playing by now, not commentating.

And her old partner Molik has signed up to play doubles with Dokic for now.
auntie janie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 04:13 AM   #777
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Mara! Where Are You?!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 07:16 AM   #778
country flag casonifan1

sorry guys for not giving you any news for a while. Mara will make her come back NOT BEFORE March. just by precaution.. She practices hard every day . she will make her return by playing some challengers as she doesn't have any protect ranking. Right now she's doing some commentators for Super Tennis TV channel .
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 12:44 PM   #779
country flag Nicolas

Yay! thx
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:12 AM   #780
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by casonifan1 View Post
Right now she's doing some commentators for Super Tennis TV channel .

and she's pretty good too
Young 8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote