Argies girls in the 2010 ITF Women's Circuit - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2010, 01:39 AM   #1
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future
Arrow Argies girls in the 2010 ITF Women's Circuit

In this thread you can find the schedule and results of the argentinian girls who play in the ITF Women's Circuit every week.

Past threads: 2006 / 2007 / 2008 / 2009
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2010, 01:41 AM   #2
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future
Re: Argies girls in the 2010 ITF Women's Circuit

Week of 11 Jan / 17 Jan 2010

$25,000 Plantation, FL, USA (Clay)
• Jorgelina Cravero
• Maria Irigoyen

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 05:04 PM   #3
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Buenísimo que María haya pedido WC para la qualy , es la priemra seed y debería clasificar con facilidad.
Vamos por un buen año en challengers.

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #4
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Ojalá tengamos un buen inicio de año con las chicas!
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:26 PM   #5
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi_dulko View Post
Buenísimo que María haya pedido WC para la qualy , es la priemra seed y debería clasificar con facilidad.
Vamos por un buen año en challengers.
Si bien es clay, en segunda ronda de qualy podría tocarle Sloane Stephens...
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #6
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarito View Post
Si bien es clay, en segunda ronda de qualy podría tocarle Sloane Stephens...
Si , estuve viendo sus resultados y son muy buenos , muy extraño porque es una chica de 16 años y jugó muy poco en 2009 pero lo hizo muy bien. También es verdad que jugó todo sobre hard y esto es clay. Veremos....

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 11:15 PM   #7
country flag Eugenia

$25,000 Plantation, FL

Qualifying First Round

(1/WC)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. Anastasiya Lytovchenko (UKR) 6-0 6-3

Old Jan 11th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #8
country flag eduardo1960

eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all

Bien mary

"Slipped away from your open hand
into the river
Saw your face looking back at me
I saw my past
and I saw my future"
eduardo1960 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 09:35 PM   #9
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Maria logró un gran triunfo ante una chica que se las trae:

Irigoyen def Stephens 7-5 3-6 6-1

Report by CharlDa

Really entertaining match, got there at 3-0 Stephens in the second. Sloane has a lot of firepower, on both sides but especially the forehand. Maria is a real clay court argentinian, big loops on the forehand, a lot of spin, moves the ball really well around the court. Sloane was great at attacking with control in the second. Maria asked for a bathroom break before the third, came back with experience. Sloane started to miss more, then she stepped her power down one notch and Maria started moving her around. A few bad calls, a few key misses, and Sloane's lack of experience showed. She has talent though, i liked her.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 09:45 PM   #10
country flag eduardo1960

eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all

Bien por Mary. Ojalá este sea su año

"Slipped away from your open hand
into the river
Saw your face looking back at me
I saw my past
and I saw my future"
eduardo1960 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 02:45 PM   #11
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Vamos Mery !
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 09:12 PM   #12
country flag Eugenia

$25,000 Plantation, FL

Qualifying Final Round

(1/WC)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. (10)Johanna Konta (AUS) 6-3 6-3

Old Jan 12th, 2010, 09:51 PM   #13
country flag lucho_coria

Exelente comienzo de año , Jorgelina ganó su partido de primera rueda.
Irigoyen podría enfrentarse en segunda ronda contra Maret Ani , una previa del duelo de fed cup , aunque esto es en clay.

Old Jan 13th, 2010, 07:32 AM   #14
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

$25,000 Plantation, FL

First Round

(5)Jorgelina Cravero (ARG) d. Mashona Washington (USA) 64 62
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:37 PM   #15
country flag dulkogii

Bien Jorgelina!