Czink Melinda - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #151
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: Czink Melinda

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 08:13 AM   #152
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #153
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Bali interview

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 01:18 AM   #154
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Theres a vote for best player from each country and Melina is represting Hungary

Vote for her here v Azarenka

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=396256
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 08:16 AM   #155
country flag Hakapeszi

Happy Nameday Melinda!

Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 10:03 AM   #156
country flag omgezani

omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all

[The Official water supplier of Vikaland]
omgezani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 04:39 PM   #157
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold

Melinda Czink (HUN) d. Lucie Hradecka (CZE) 64 36 63 in Brisbane

Congratulation
mralas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:42 AM   #158
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold

and she won in doubles too (6-4 6-1)
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 04:57 AM   #159
country flag mralas

Melinda Czink (HUN) d. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) 63 26 61

Old Jan 7th, 2010, 06:14 AM   #160
country flag mralas

Justine Henin (BEL) d. Melinda Czink (HUN) 62 36 76(5)

Good Job Meli
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 06:25 AM   #161
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future

I agree! She should take a lot of confidence into the AO!
Alex72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 08:44 AM   #162
country flag mralas

Melinda & Para Santonja defeat Rodionova sisters in doubles

62 61

they in final yet
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #163
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mralas View Post
Justine Henin (BEL) d. Melinda Czink (HUN) 62 36 76(5)

Good Job Meli
So close...
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM   #164
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane QF: Justine Henin vs. Melinda Czink

vs

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12700#p12700
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 03:34 PM   #165
country flag mralas

Brisbane International 2010 - Day 5, 2010.01.07