Anna Kournikova: Christmas Eve Groceries! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2009, 06:29 PM   #1
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of
Anna Kournikova: Christmas Eve Groceries!

"A make-up free Anna Kournikova totes around her orange Hermes “Birkin” bag as she and a gal pal pick up Christmas Eve groceries from CVS Pharmacy on Thursday (December 24) in Miami, Fla.

The 28-year-old Russian tennis champ purchased several magazines, Claritin 24-Hour Allergy Tablets, Lay’s Potato Chips (Salt & Vinegar and BBQ flavors), Scope Mouthwash, Band-Aid Adhesive Bandages, Huggies Diapers and feminine hygiene products.

10+ pictures inside of Anna Kournikova’s Christmas Eve groceries…

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/2/#ixzz0av2qlog3"

Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2009, 02:30 AM   #2
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Kournikova: Christmas Eve Groceries!

Um, she hardly bought "groceries". The only food item purchased was Lays potato chips.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 02:33 AM   #3
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks like shit.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 05:12 AM   #4
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

this is another one of those crazy papricka-esque stories.
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:58 AM   #5
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

I love how most Dokic fans are Kournikova fans, too.

Those pants look comfy
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 11:53 PM   #6
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

New Years Eve on a Thursday night is perfect. Thursday,Friday, Saturday. 3 nights to party.

Here's some jokes Anna can tell at the Boys and Girls club. Might have to clean up a few words.

Mickey Mouse went to a marriage counselor. They talked. The marriage counselor said "So you say Minnie is crazy?"

Mickey said "No, I said she's fucking Goofy!"

There's a name for a woman who knows where her husband is every night.
Widow.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:20 AM   #7
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovinjured. View Post
She looks like shit.
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote