Ayumi Morita fans! - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #631
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
Re: Ayumi Morita fans!

nicw win over craybas Ayumi!tough draw against Pennetta,but do your best Ayumi!
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:20 PM   #632
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute

tough loss today ayumi

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / makarova / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #633
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

I was at Ayumi's match in Cinci yesterday

She didn't really play poorly, she is just way too streaky. Her UEs and winners come in bunches, depending on her confidence level. It seems like one bad miss will be followed by 5 more and vica versa. Flavia totally crushed her second serve today, which is quite weak. I also think she rushes way too much on her serve for this level. She needs to take more time especially if she is down in a game.

All she needs really is to play a complete match at the high level she show sometimes, hopefully it will come!
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 11:45 PM   #634
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute

morita pleas stop retiring from your matches

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 12:22 AM   #635
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

In Cincy there was no sign of injury. Nothing was wrapped or bandaged, and she never called for a trainer. I was expecting the whole match Ayumi would call for a trainer, and was surprised none was ever called
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #636
Michael.
days are gone

i can't believe ayumi reitred again today against fichman .

Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:35 PM   #637
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

I don't know if anyone updated this...
but ayumi finally starts her own blog... http://ameblo.jp/morita-ayumi

well, of course it's in japanese... but i'll try to keep u guys updated if she says something important!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:27 PM   #638
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Wow, Ayu finally started her own blog! I thought it was unusual she was one of the few Japanese players that didn't have one...

BTW, I noticed she also dyed her hair!
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 04:22 PM   #639
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

I watched Ayumi's match against Sorana. Her groundstrokes are really good but way too streaky.. amazing winners when on.. ridiculous errors when off. Her serve needs to be more stable as well. Overall, she just needs consistency & I can see her have a Sugiyama-like career... may not get into top 10 but top 20 is definitely possible.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 02:37 AM   #640
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Ayumi is into qtrs of Guangzhou Keep going Ayu!!

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 11:11 PM   #641
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all

Ayumi will be playing at the Hong Kong Challenge Cup with Jie Zheng next week! Good Luck in 2010 Ayumi
Morisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 06:37 PM   #642
country flag drgray

drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice

Yeah, they drew Russia first round

I just hope they get video of the match.. It would be nice to see what form she is in for the new season...
drgray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:07 AM   #643
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna Bump this as I don't want to post non livescores stuff in the livescores thread.

Ayumi is the 8th seed in Monterrey

This is her part of the draw
(1)Kerber v (Q)Crawford
(Q)Kudryavtseva v Birnerova
Voskoboeva v Daniilidou
Cepelova v (8)Morita

Good Luck Ayumi

She also has gotten her ranking back in the top 50 now and is close to her CHR rank.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:17 AM   #644
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

She plays tomorrow at 11AM first on center court

good luck Ayumi

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:27 AM   #645
country flag Kəv.

Some photos of Ayumi in Miami

Ayumi has been soo good this year. Hope she keeps up her form