TT Awards: 2009 Tournament of the Year [WINNER: US Open] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: 2009 Tournament of the Year?

Australian Open 4 9.30%
Sony Ericsson Open 13 30.23%
French Open 7 16.28%
US Open 16 37.21%
Year-End Championships; Doha 3 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 05:28 PM   #1
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
TT Awards: 2009 Tournament of the Year [WINNER: US Open]

How can we close 2009 without the TT awards? The polls will be open until the close of January 4th, 2010 [Right before our 2010 season begins]. Have your voice heard. The TT Board nominated the nominees and the entire TT tour gets to decide the victor. All polls will be public and only votes by TT ranked players will be counted.

Tournament of the Year

Australian Open
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=366302

Sony Ericsson Open
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=372911

French Open
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=378570

US Open
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=386167

Year-End Championships; Doha
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=394366

Voting begins now and closes at the designated time!

Last edited by In The Zone : Jan 4th, 2010 at 10:30 PM.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 08:05 PM   #2
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT Awards: 2009 Tournament of the Year

This is one is Miami without a doubt. Adam, what a job

The others i'll have to wait a little more to vote
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 10:06 PM   #3
country flag Jarl_02

Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of

US Open for me
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:41 AM   #4
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

US Open, thanks to Adrian
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:58 AM   #5
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this makes me feel like such a failure

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 02:44 AM   #6
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstabbah. View Post
This is one is Miami without a doubt. Adam, what a job

The others i'll have to wait a little more to vote
I agree, although I voted for Doha. Adam should run more events!

To keep the results in context, it should be noted that Adrian has been asking people to vote for the US Open.
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 08:57 AM   #7
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
Wow, this makes me feel like such a failure
you/we tried our best what with all the problems
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 01:31 PM   #8
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
I agree, although I voted for Doha. Adam should run more events!

To keep the results in context, it should be noted that Adrian has been asking people to vote for the US Open.
Code:
Vote for the US Open as TT Tournament of the year, if you feel like it was the best ever
So I only said they should vote for it IF they feel like it was the best... Is this not allowed?
Anyway, we(Ondrej and Me) did not get any more votes since then
So no need of giving me a bad rep. bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Ich rechne hier mit max. 2 deutschen Siegen, vielleicht wird es auch eine 0 am Ende werden. Interessanter wird es sein, wie Günthardt das seinen TV-Partnern, in erster Linie dem SWR, dann erklären wird, falls das Turnier am Freitag schon ohne deutsche Beteiligung sein wird.
Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 02:23 PM   #9
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

just want to say I'm not involved in asking ppl to vote..
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #10
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

YEC for me, I loved being Venus/Serena
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 10:04 PM   #11
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

US Open for me, Adrian and Ondrej, both did a good job there
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 07:02 AM   #12
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

UO Open for me.

BTW, Doha is awesome

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #13
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Ich rechne hier mit max. 2 deutschen Siegen, vielleicht wird es auch eine 0 am Ende werden. Interessanter wird es sein, wie Günthardt das seinen TV-Partnern, in erster Linie dem SWR, dann erklären wird, falls das Turnier am Freitag schon ohne deutsche Beteiligung sein wird.
Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:30 PM   #14
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

US Open! Well deserved.