Richel Hogenkamp - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #496
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

Richel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2009, 02:25 PM   #497
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Oh I so want to do a mathematical calculation on this But I'm too stupid for it..

Fact is the chance was ridiculously low with both girls having the possibility over 9 Q places and there were only 2 Q vs. Q spots

I hope Nic wins but she most likely doesn't stand a chance.
Well if you look at the fact that there are 32 players in the MD (excluding the fact that some are qualifiers for the minute), then she had a 1 in 31 chance to play against Nic (as she can't play herself). Then you could look at the fact that there were only the 2 Q vs Q spots, but in reality, once they qualified, the draw is random, so they had the chance technically to draw anyone else in the draw....so I still say 1 in 31 chance.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #498
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Richel

Richel vs Nicolette

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #499
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
I hope Nic wins but she most likely doesn't stand a chance.
Why?
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #500
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

...do you want Nic to win that is
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #501
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Because she needs the points more and she's a nice girl as well.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:05 AM   #502
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

(Q)Richel Hogenkamp (NED) d. (Q)Nicolette Van Uitert (NED) 6-3 6-1

Richel
Probably the nr 1 seed Olivia Rogowska (WTA: 154) in R2. Nothing to lose for Richel.

Nic but nice job on qualifying this time.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 06:41 AM   #503
country flag Brenda fan

Quote:
Because she needs the points more and she's a nice girl as well.
ah... like that... thought for a sec there was something wrong about Richel...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Probably the nr 1 seed Olivia Rogowska (WTA: 154) in R2. Nothing to lose for Richel.
Rogowska did loose to Kerkhove at the Wimby juniors last June so who knows?
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 08:01 AM   #504

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Quote:

Richel

Nic but nice job on qualifying this time.
Richel, good job

want ya to beat Rogowska
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 11:33 AM   #505
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda fan View Post
ah... like that... thought for a sec there was something wrong about Richel...
On the contrary!

Quote:
Rogowska did loose to Kerkhove at the Wimby juniors last June so who knows?
That result seems weird now. But then again grass tennis isn't to be compared with any other surface. I fear a loss in 2 (too) easy sets.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 10:40 PM   #506
country flag Brenda fan

Quote:
That result seems weird now. But then again grass tennis isn't to be compared with any other surface. I fear a loss in 2 (too) easy sets.
I had the same... that seemed a quite easy match for lesley 3 and 1 if I remember correctly (from looking it up last nite ) . Think Richel can put up a fight at least!
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 04:41 AM   #507
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda fan View Post
Think Richel can put up a fight at least!
You were right!

Richel def. Olivia Rogowska (AUS, 1) (WTA: 146) 7-6 4-6 6-4
Her biggest win yet!

Quarter final will be against Sally Peers (AUS) (WTA: 346) or Q Jennifer Elie (USA) (WTA: 428)

GL in the quarter final Richel

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 06:46 AM   #508

Quote:
You were right!

Richel def. Olivia Rogowska (AUS, 1) (WTA: 146) 7-6 4-6 6-4
Her biggest win yet!

Quarter final will be against Sally Peers (AUS) (WTA: 346) or Q Jennifer Elie (USA) (WTA: 428)

GL in the quarter final Richel
Richel, you made my day
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 07:18 AM   #509
country flag Brenda fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
Richel, you made my day
and it just started
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 05:29 PM   #510
country flag Sasja

Opponent in the quarter final will be Jennifer Elie (USA) (WTA: 428)

Richel lost to Jennifer in Esperance quarter final in 2 sets. Time for revenge

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS