<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2009, 05:06 PM   #1516
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

well done
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2009, 08:00 PM   #1517
Blackeagle

Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future

Nice one..
Blackeagle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 06:10 PM   #1518
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

They lost

That matchtiebreak
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 11:31 AM   #1519
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

SENOGLU-SHVEDOVA vs.(2)KLEYBANOVA-MAKAROVA

bad draw

good luck!
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 09:40 AM   #1520
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

It sucks, nothing more to say about it.
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 07:19 PM   #1521
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

They lost 64 64
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 08:26 PM   #1522
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Ipek is not playing at Istanbul-Ted
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #1523
country flag hakush...

"İpek and Yaroslava" won't play together anymore Yaroslava wants to focus on her "single" career...
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #1524
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
"İpek and Yaroslava" won't play together anymore Yaroslava wants to focus on her "single" career...
Do you know who Ipek plans to play with ?
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 11:35 PM   #1525
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-Fan View Post
Do you know who Ipek plans to play with ?

she will play at Aus series with Dekmeijere,but after that,it's not clear ... she wants a long time partner,and she's looking for it...
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 08:33 PM   #1526
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

It's really weird that she still can't find a steady partner. She's friends with most of the girls on the tour and Dekmeijere is not the best partner for Ipek if she wants better achievements than she already had.
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #1527
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Equus_ View Post
It's really weird that she still can't find a steady partner. She's friends with most of the girls on the tour and Dekmeijere is not the best partner for Ipek if she wants better achievements than she already had.
you are right partnership with Dekmeijere is for only Australia.for example,İpek is good with Vania King,Anna-Lena Groenefeld as a friend.i wrote İpek "you and vania or anna-lena will be a good pair,do you think?",İpek said "Vania and ALG play together"

i hope,she finds a regular and good partner as soon as possible
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 10:31 AM   #1528
country flag hakush...

İpek's schedule;
Brisbane
Hobart
Australia Open
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 06:24 PM   #1529
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she will play at Aus series with Dekmeijere,but after that,it's not clear ... she wants a long time partner,and she's looking for it...
Not a team I was hoping for

But well,who knows,wishing them good luck already.
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 06:26 PM   #1530
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
İpek's schedule;
Brisbane
Hobart
Australia Open
Best possible schedule especially if you consider she is playing with Dekmeijere and their rankings are low.