Elena Cadet rest in peace - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 05:43 AM   #1
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Elena Cadet rest in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Elena has passed away in a car accident. She was the sweetest girl ever, and never without a smile on her face even after a loss. Rest in peace Elena, you will truly be missed.
I've made a separate thread for this.

Elena Cadet bio

How tragic, did it just happen Saturday?
Where any other UCR players involved in the accident?

Last edited by gouci : Nov 22nd, 2009 at 06:07 AM.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:47 AM   #2
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Elena Cadet rest in peace

Here are some people remembering Elena.

The Elena Cadet Blog
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 04:58 PM   #3
country flag 10sFan

10sFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks gouci! No other team members were in the car.

Elena was not only a great player, but a wonderful person, and she will be missed by all who knew her.
10sFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 12:33 AM   #4
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute

God Bless you guys and her family.

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 05:05 PM   #5
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

I'm so sad to hear this. She was such a wonderful girl. Everyone always enjoyed seeing her at the Norcal Junior tournaments. I'm so sad to think of this, it feels like it can't possible be true. She made things better to see her.

I feel terrible for how the parents must be. Both parents were super nice. Usually it would be the mom who took Elana to the tournaments. To write Elana's name, as being gone, is breaking me out with tears. I can't believe this.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 12:40 AM   #6
country flag jlk561

jlk561 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have her parents name and address? I would really like to send a card. Thanks.
jlk561 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 12:54 AM   #7
country flag 10sFan

10sFan is an unknown quantity at this point

jlk561,

I don't have an address, but the team is flying up Friday for the memorial, and I will ask one of the girls to get it.

Friends have been leaving comments here: http://www.danvilleweekly.com/news/s...ry.php?id=2421

And the UCR page has been updated with the memorial information for anyone in the area: http://www.gohighlanders.com/index.a...nis2&path=wten

I am sure that they family will appreciate the support in this very difficult time.
10sFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote