Australian Open 2010 outfits - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2009, 08:57 AM   #466
country flag pepaw

pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open 2010 outfits

ana looks great. sometimes simple is the way to go, her last ao dress was way too much.
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2009, 09:53 AM   #467
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

I liked it

EIGHTEEN GRAND SLAMS
LaReina Jameka Williams
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:04 PM   #468
country flag Zealisa

Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold

Ana looks stunning, but the dress is really simple Though I like its colour, it looks optimistic and funny and it suits Anci I think I'd buy it when it is released

Serena stan for life
Zealisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #469
country flag José Morgado

José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold

Ana
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 07:02 PM   #470
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

from adidas
Quote:
Herzogenaurach - November 23, 3009

adidas Tennis unveils the SS10 adilibria dress with Ana Ivanovic

Ana Ivanovic will make a much welcomed comeback to the tennis tour in January 2010 in a fresh new adlibria Tennis look. The 22-year-old Serbian will step on the southern hemisphere courts in a core yellow, dropped waist dress that has been 18 months in the making.

Ana’s feedback was instrumental in the finished design of this fusion piece with the request for a deeper neckline, close body fit, dropped waist and side pleats skirt detail all fulfilled by the adidas Tennis design team.

The former French Open Champion says, “I love the new dress for SS10. The colours are really bright and refreshing and the skirt pleats add a cute feminine touch. It feels very comfortable and I’m looking forward to wearing it in Australia.”

The adilibria dress is accompanied by a separate bra top and boy short in black to match the dress trimming, while Ana will also sport her trademark adidas visor during her day matches.

Ana’s dress in SS10 is made from 100% recycled PES (polyester) and is part of the adidas sustainable Better Place range making it a must-have piece for all eco-friendly tennis players worldwide. ClimaCool® moisture management technology is included in the upper back and neck area to keep Ana’s body at its optimum playing temperature no matter how the sun gets down under.

“It’s great to have outfits that keep you cool throughout your matches especially in Australia where it is really hot. Thanks to the ClimaCool® technology this dress dries fast, and still feels light on your body even if you are in the third set and sweating a lot,” says Ana.

The biggest-selling tennis shoe in the world, the Barricade V, will be Ana’s footwear of choice as the new hardcourt season gets underway, with phantom black and core yellow detailing complementing her adilibria apparel.

The adilibria tennis dress will retail worldwide at a RRP of €60 while the Barricade V is available at a RRP of €130.
ana is just so and i'm loving the dress more and more

now i'm wondering what masha k will wear. she's said to promote a new collection...will her tennis outfit be part of it?
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #471
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

The more I see Ana in this new dress, the more I love it! I can't wait to see her in this in Brisbane. New dress, new year, new decade and hopefully an new and improved Ana.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 07:53 PM   #472
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Cute dress. It suits her.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #473
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Definitelly, the drees suits her
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 08:26 PM   #474
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi View Post
from adidas

ana is just so and i'm loving the dress more and more

now i'm wondering what masha k will wear. she's said to promote a new collection...will her tennis outfit be part of it?
I said the same thing but everybody ignored me
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 08:47 PM   #475
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

SO CUTE
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 02:51 AM   #476
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

This is getting me excited for Ana's upcoming season!!
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 03:03 AM   #477
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

The weird skirt is a lot less noticeable when the dress is actually being worn.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 04:55 AM   #478
country flag Bahia

Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future

Very nice so excited for the start!
Bahia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 05:28 AM   #479
country flag pepaw

pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute pepaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Привет View Post
The weird skirt is a lot less noticeable when the dress is actually being worn.
agreed. it actually looks quite nice.
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #480
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

a bigger picture of maria's dress...we can see nike designers didn't know were to go when they created it as the collar is different from the photoshopped picture

i think the following is maria's post AO

i'm still not a fan of the colors, moreover, she's not an aussie are nike official sponsor of AO? because they add an 'australian' touch to all the oufits, like stars on men's jackets...
anyways i like the design of this outfit better than the dress.

i found this dress, i don't know if it'll be worn on court...