Alize official website,Facebook page and now Twitter! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2009, 01:54 PM   #1
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Alize official website,Facebook page and now Twitter!

Alize has an official facebook page from now, you can suscribe if you have a facebook account and click on "devenir fan" button. (become a fan)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alize-Cornet/147094778900

no particular news for now, you have a link to go to her official website too. Come join the alize discussion on facebook. Just hope it will get better than that cause for now there are no "real" news from alize.
She must be busy because of her training but would be cool to have some informations.
Perhaps is gonna be better later, during the next season.

Edit: Alize is on twitter too!the linkhttp://twitter.com/alizecornet

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/

Last edited by améliemomo : Nov 18th, 2009 at 08:04 AM.
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #2
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize official website and official Facebook page

I was already a fan

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 05:09 PM   #3
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

oh cool and you posted already?

I find it too "calm", no many post yet. Hope it will turn great with the year passing and alize doing some good results.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 07:07 PM   #4
country flag Carlos Fernandes

Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all

Wow

Ready
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 07:59 AM   #5
country flag améliemomo

Re: Alize official website,Facebook and now Twitter!

Alize really want to connect with her fans so she decided to join twitter too! its here:http://twitter.com/alizecornet

She wrote in french but here's a translation of her message:

Quote:
Good morning to all, I am happy I shall be in contact with you all here and hope that you will be very numerous to join me!

Old Nov 18th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #6
country flag Carlos Fernandes

Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all
Re: Alize official website,Facebook and now Twitter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Alize really want to connect with her fans so she decided to join twitter too! its here:http://twitter.com/alizecornet

She wrote in french but here's a translation of her message:
Thanks
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 05:33 PM   #7
country flag améliemomo

Re: Alize official website,Facebook page and now Twitter!

Old Nov 18th, 2009, 05:59 PM   #8
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
oh cool and you posted already?

I find it too "calm", no many post yet. Hope it will turn great with the year passing and alize doing some good results.
No

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #9
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
No
Pourquoi lol? serais tu timide?voyons un grand garçon comme toi

Old Nov 21st, 2009, 11:26 AM   #10
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize official website,Facebook page and now Twitter!

good I'll follow her on twitter
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote