Chayenne Ewijk - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 07:49 PM   #181
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chayenne Ewijk

She had been thinking about going....guess she's gonna stay in Europe. Probably more cost effective.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 07:52 PM   #182
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

You should keep up this thread more Sarah, being her #1 fan.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #183
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Probably, but that would require effort.

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 07:56 PM   #184
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know you were that effortless
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #185
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Probably, but that would require effort.
just post a little less in other threads
I've adopted Nicolette and since you have all the news on Chen first, it would make sense that you would adopt her thread - no pressure
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #186
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Well the news I have recently is that last weekend she played some comp in France and lost in the final to Manasieva. She then went to barca to play some club comps before going to Tunisia for 1x$10k (which seems kinda pointless but oh well). She was thinking about going to Aus at the end of the year, and was therefore not sure about playing the Masters, but seeing as she has pulled out of the Aus tourneys, I guess she is staying in Europe and Masters are still a possibility.

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:04 PM   #187
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

see? It's not that hard She'll be seeded in the qualifications of Opole, Nov 16...
thanx for the update
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #188
country flag Andiyan

That's the way we like
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:10 PM   #189
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Well obviously YOU knew where she was plaing next and not me, coz I hadn't checked the ITF site for a few days.

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #190
country flag Brenda fan

Quote:
Well obviously YOU knew where she was plaing next and not me, coz I hadn't checked the ITF site for a few days.
I had a look at it while we were messaging here
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #191
country flag Brenda fan

Chen on list for challenger of Pueba in Mexico (Nov 23) with priority 1 (along with Dani, Elise and Leonie -all priority 2- and Marcella also priority 1.) Dutch invasion in both Australia and Mexico?
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:51 PM   #192
country flag Brenda fan

Dani's first priority is by the way Kalgoorlie; she's not sure on which invasion to join
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 07:57 PM   #193
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Yeah and I have to update here because...?

Old Nov 6th, 2009, 05:11 PM   #194
country flag Brenda fan

Quote:
Yeah and I have to update here because...?
I'll never update anything in this thread again
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:00 PM   #195
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda fan View Post
I'll never update anything in this thread again
Why not?

Oh I forgot to say before - she's also gonna play winter Bundesliga for Bocholt along with Nic T and Marlot.