2009 Shahar Picture Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:13 PM   #16
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2009 Shahar Picture Thread!

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #17

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

We'll Always Have 08

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:15 PM   #18

Have a nice day

We'll Always Have 08

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #19
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the pics!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 05:57 AM   #20
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the pictures.
I envy you being out there...
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:12 PM   #21
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

here's a pic after the final in Guangzhou last week.

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 05:16 PM   #22
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:47 PM   #23
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

great pics of shahar!!
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:25 AM   #24
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Bali 2009, with Krumm and Lisicki

majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:47 PM   #25
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I really like that outfit on her, she looks lovely. The flower is a nice touch.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 04:03 PM   #26
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Shahar can volley standing on one leg

.. and can hit without seeing the ball

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #27
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote