**Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread** - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2009, 08:16 AM   #136
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread**

Time has come for her to defend the points from Grado 25k, and she has to qualify this time too They really should've given her a MD WC, if for nothing else, than for her being the last year's runner-up. Well, at least she has a bye in QR1.

Ajmo Jasmina
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #137
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

Jasmina didn't even show up on court... Looks like she's sick AGAIN. It's becoming ridiculous
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 08:30 PM   #138
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Does anyone know what's up with Jasmina? She has played only one tournament in the last two months, and she retired in R1...

So much potential. Hope it doesn't go to waste.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 08:34 PM   #139
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Does anyone know what's up with Jasmina? She has played only one tournament in the last two months, and she retired in R1...

So much potential. Hope it doesn't go to waste.
Well, she does play for Croatia. What else do you expect?!?
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 10:35 PM   #140
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

It looks like Jasmina is back in action next week. She's on the entry list for qualies at the $25k in Trnava (SVK).

Best of luck to her!
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 01:17 AM   #141
country flag networthy

^ Never mind, she withdrew today
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 05:09 PM   #142
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

$100,000+H Athens, 1st qualie round:
Jasmina Tinjic (CRO) d. Jasmin Woehr (GER) 64 62

In next round probably against Marta Domachowska, a bit too tough!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #143
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see her taking advantage of a good draw, but this is such a tough tournament that she'll probably have to be at her very best to even stand a chance in the next match.
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #144
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Why she plays so rarely?
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 07:16 AM   #145
country flag ma re

^Well, she was always quite prone to injuries so I'm sure that one of the reasons.
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #146
country flag ma re

Lost 1 and 4 in QR2 - expected.
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #147
country flag ma re

After she got a bye in QR1 as the 4th seed, Jasmina double bageled unranked Ognjenovic in QR2 of Podgorica 25k, and will play (also unranked) Eric who beat 12th seed Caciotti, for a place in the MD.
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 05:54 PM   #148
country flag ma re

Lost 4 and 4, Eric get's to play Mrdeza
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 12:22 PM   #149
country flag ma re

Jasmina is playing qualies of Saint Raphael 50k, and in the first round she defeated 8th seed and world's #367 Kostova, 6:2, 6:2

Next she plays #520 Kvatsabaia - shouldn't be a problem if she plays at her usual.

Ajmo Jasmina
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 07:16 AM   #150
country flag ma re

^And that was about it - lost in three

P. S. What a terrible week for our girls, it's Monday and we already have no one to cheer for this week, except maybe Mezak in Dubrovnik