Funny gifs, videos and pics, and other funny stuff - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #1
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute
Funny gifs, videos and pics, and other funny stuff

Since the 2009 season is (slowly but surely ) coming to an end, I guess we'll have very boring November and December 2009. Therefore, I decided to post this thread just to share with you some funny stuff that I created, and to see and enjoy in your works of art. I hereby wish to encourage you to post here and share with others some funny things that you made or collected in your PCs.

For the beginning, I'll post some gifs of Flavia Pennetta, just to initiate the whole thing.

Flavia receiving Ivanovic's serve between her legs

Flavs receives JJ's serve

Flavs communicates with umpire

Momo describes Flavia’s communication with the umpire

Come on!
Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #2
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Funny gifs, videos and pics, and other funny stuff

Now Serena...

Masha smashes...

8!tch

I'll get you in the locker room...

I'm sorry sis...

Old Oct 15th, 2009, 07:56 AM   #3
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

muhuhahahahahahaha...
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 08:28 AM   #4
country flag Snex

Quote:
Originally Posted by _elenad_ View Post
muhuhahahahahahaha...
Did you mean this?

Old Oct 15th, 2009, 08:55 AM   #5
country flag Snex

JJ vs Sabine, Stuttgart 2009

"I think I do it better than Sveta"

Ooops!!!

Old Oct 15th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #6
country flag Snex

Bartoli hits the ball under Ivanovic's skirt

Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic 1

Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic 2

Old Oct 15th, 2009, 09:11 AM   #7
country flag Snex

Some non-tennis gifs

Dancing

Wedding

Ooops!

Old Oct 16th, 2009, 01:34 PM   #8
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

do u still have the full video version of them ?
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 01:43 PM   #9
country flag Snex

I have full versions of those non-tennis videos. To be honest, I have no idea where my friends found them. Others are from Youtube, including the laughing guy. I made JJ and Ivanovic gifs from the matches that I have in my collection.
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #10
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future

NoppaNoppa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 07:21 PM   #11
country flag databol

databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoppaNoppa View Post
Very Funny
databol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote