Julie Coin ! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:55 PM   #166
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julie Coin !

Missed occasion for Julie who has lost 64 76 against Petrova after wasting 2 SP's at 65 in the 2nd

Her serve has been a problem during all the north american tourney...

Anyone knows her schedule for the next months? Asia? Europe? USA? WTA ? French big ITF's ???

In doubles with M-E Pelletier they'll play their 2nd round against Kleybanova-Makarova tomorrow.
janko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #167
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2009.US.OPEN.R2.Petrova.vs.Coin.RUS.x264

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 11:57 AM   #168
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute

Smart move by Julie who is playing in Asia instead of defending her points in indoor european tournaments (1 50k win, 2x50k SF and 1 100k final last year), Julie has already lost her points from Joué les Tours and improved her best result today by reaching the final in Tokyo (100k +H = more points than 100k Poitiers)where she'll meet Olga Savchuk tomorrow

She'll also play in Osaka next week (1st round against Vania King, a player she defeated in the Bronx QF)

Her japanese run assures Julie to finish in the top 100 for the second consecutive year and I'm sure her position will be better than her previous y.e.r. of #96. If she could carry on like that, she wouldn't have to play the qualies in Brisbane, Auckland or Hobart.
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 09:15 AM   #169
country flag janko

Biggest title for Julie after in Tokyo after a thriller against Olga Savchuk

76 46 76 after leading 74 42 and trailing 35 in the third and 46 in the final tie break

Good luck in Osaka!
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #170
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

congrats for winning Tokyo!
Unfortunately,in Osaka she lost in 1R to King 26 63 64
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #171
country flag janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
congrats for winning Tokyo!
Unfortunately,in Osaka she lost in 1R to King 26 63 64
Yes, but she's still in the tournament in doubles with Mathilde Johansson, 2nd WTA SF this year after Estoril, taking revenge on King (partnering Mirza, a great pairing) with a good opportunity to make it to the final as they are playing Scheepers/Spears.

I think Julie will go back to Europe after that as she's going to play a 100k in Ortisei or Poitiers.
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 10:55 AM   #172
country flag shar1982

shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all

Congrats with your birthday!!

Daniela Hantuchova Sam Stosur Jarmila Groth Alize Cornet Lisa Raymond Svetlana Kuznetsova Dominika Cibulkova Iveta Benesova Patty Schnyder Nadia Petrova Jelena Dokic Gisela Dulko Maria Kirilenko Vera Zvonareva Marion Bartoli Bethanie Mattek Sands Julia Goerges Andrea Petkovic Jelena Jankovic Kveta Peschke Katarina Srebotnik
Come On Lindsey Vonn!Crystal Bowls for You!
shar1982 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2009, 08:26 AM   #173
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Julie plays a tournament in France : http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/Locales/M...sna-mana.shtml
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:56 AM   #174
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2010.Australian.Open.R1.Coin.vs.Molik.HD720i.E NG.x264

http://www.tennishaven.com/torrents/images/823.png

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 04:11 PM   #175
country flag Rafka2

Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light

Any vidéo from this match ?? please !!
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 01:41 PM   #176
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

julie lost to paca 36 46
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:17 PM   #177
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

pics of julie for her first selection in fed cup:

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 10:43 AM   #178
country flag janko

First time in the Fed Cup squad and Julie is gonna play her first match against Melanie Oudin, replacing Alize Cornet.
Good luck!
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 10:46 AM   #179
country flag #kArLoS#

.Allez Julie!!!
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #180
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Goodluck Julie, please win! She has an early break

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote