Alisa Ogorodova (UZB) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2009, 02:51 PM   #1
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute
Alisa Ogorodova (UZB)

Last year when Alisa was playing at the Tashkent Open, I started a thread with a pic of her in it trying to figure out who she was. I haven't heard much about her in the past year, but she's still only 15, so there's plenty of time for her.

There's not too much information out there on her, but she is of course the daughter of former ATP pro, Oleg Ogorodov. This thread will probably be pretty quiet, but hopefully in a few years Alisa will be making her her mark on the WTA tour.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote